Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anniette

Please Explain Somebody !!!

Guest Anniette

I like to come here to read about FSX but all i get is fs2004 is better and FSX is rubbish.Why do not these people stay in there own FS2004 forum and stick with their FS9 and let us who want to enjoy FSX Get on with enjoying it ?They are never going to buy it or have returned it, great but why come in to this forum and keep complaining ?I love it and have finished with 2004 and Moved on,Please do the same or stay in your own Forum it is getting lonely in there :(

Guest Ozzie

Nice to see you still around Anniette

Guest firehawk44

I agree but unfortunately it will never happen. About a month ago the forums (FS9/FSX) were combined into one but were separated after several protests. IMHO I think all these FSX comments that "FSX is the greatest product ever", "great frame rates"; "FSX is the worse product ever produced by Microsoft", "the scenery around Manhattan is blurry", "autogen or AI cause frame rates to make FSX run like a slide show", etc., etc., do NOT belong in this forum and should be moved to the Reader's Product Reviews Forum. These product reviews are contributed by community members and are their impressions of commercial products for flight simming. FSX/FS9 are commercial products for sure! Aren't they? Hope you continue to enjoy FSX. I think it's great!Best regards,Jim

Guest Anniette

Hiya Ozzie nice to see you :-)Jim I was not trying to be contraversial it is just that if you are genuinly enjoying FSX it is a bit frustrating to have to read all this Odd Posts about how much beter FS2004 is and how MS have ruined peoples Lives by Bringing out this version.I like to read peoples problems with FSX and peoples solutions to itBut Why must people Be So Imature about what is a game although a really fun game?I download Demos alot and try them if they are not good for me I delete them,I do not then go on Forums complaining about them,I just dont Buy them !!Surley this is what ACES gave us a Free Demo to try it? What More could they have done?I have a Very Poor System by Most Standards But am Enjoying FSX a Whole lot because I am using it To Enjoy the Experiance of Flight for a Few Euro's When i no longer enjoy it I will uninstal it and get on with my Life ! lolAnniette xxxxxxxBTW I have a xp2600 amd system with 2gb ram (branded)and a 7600gs video so not as I said a "good" system but My Sim World is Cool :-)