Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Free KFFA Available

The green blobby trees are almost certainly photogrammetry trees as opposed to game generated ones.

The flickering is probably a vertical issue, you often get it when you place photogrammetry data too close to the level of game created scenery such as water.

2 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

Since I brought this up here, I thought I ought to finish it here also.  Thanks to @DJJose I backed my slider to 100 and all is well once more.  I must admit to a rather anemic system- 6700K at 4.6gHz with a 1080Ti... waiting on the availability of a 20Gig 3080 for the upgrade... still, happy once I rebooted the system and backed off the slider.  We are all still learning, and I'm happy for the help. Ta Jose! C

Excellent!

I play with those 3 sliders all the time. I can run them at 200 in many places and some 100 is the sweet spot. That's with my 2600K @ 4.5 & Titan (Pascal)

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

2 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

The green blobby trees are almost certainly photogrammetry trees as opposed to game generated ones.

I agree. If you disable photogrammertry the trees look so much better.

KPCM V1.2 has been posted on the site:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KPCM V1.2 Changelog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Fixed spawning trees issue
-Improved performance
-Custom taxisigns
-Added proper edge lighting
-Flattened out runway a bit more to be more realistic

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Verticalsim said:

KPCM V1.2 has been posted on the site:

KPCM V1.2 Changelog

-Fixed spawning trees issue
-Improved performance
-Custom taxisigns
-Added proper edge lighting
-Flattened out runway a bit more to be more realistic

Thank you!