Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

Need Co-Pilot!

It sure does. Maybe even some type of hovercontrol.com type program. The possibilities are endless :)

>Looks like this thread could become the forerunner of a whole>new AvSim category. I can see it all now:->"Wanted - Flight Engineer. Must have 3000hours+ DreamFleet 727>experience"! >"Controller seeks Tower job near Boston"! >"Spitfire Mk XIV pilots needed. RAF Duxford forming new>sqadron - formation experience - must".>>This sure has possibilities, doesn't it?Yep and it's great fun too ;-)Andr

André

Guest Valkyrie321

I can only dream! When I popped this thread in I started by looking if there were any similar threads... I saw none. I believe playing multiplayer brings the experience to an even higher level of simulator flying. I hope that as we continue to explore the possibilities of FSX that all people who have purchased this give the online community a try. There is so much to be had!PS, it is about 6PM PST here, I plan on going into the flight training area in a few under CodyValkyrie. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Well I flew with Valkyrie321 tonight and a friend from my local area. Flew some shared cockpit Baron procedures (a very good pilot Valkyrie321 by the way)-then flew over my house. Have a promise of future flight with Valkyrie321 showing me some sights he is familiar with in Alaska and Pacific Northwest. Pretty cool....a whole new avenue in flight simming...fsx worth the price alone for this experience... http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg

Guest Valkyrie321

You can say that again Geofa!After getting familiar with the voice cockpit (btw, you don't have to press a button to use voice in a shared cockpit) we did a few touch and gos then proceeded to view the local area, including the lake near his house! Never flying the Baron before, Geofa made me feel right at home and in no time I was putting her on the numbers.Quite a cool session, and I invite everyone to try this experiece... now if I can only get my router working properly.BTW, Geofa, it just struck me, I won't be able to do that flight tomorrow. Lets hold it off until Thursday, as I got work until 8PM PST.-Valk

Guest Vilk

hey, you're having too much fun here... got room in the back seat?:-)

Guest Valkyrie321

LOL. Let me get my router situation taken care of then I will take ya's for a flight, capische?

is there already a little list of more complex aircraft from FS9 that works with multiplayer? RFP747, PMDG? PSS?JohanA LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE

This sounds really cool Valk.I have a feeling you are going to become too popular and unavailable pretty soon. I hope to get flying with you too sometimes. Put me down on the list if space is available.I am busy with work and have hardly any time for sims at this point but plan to catch up.Yeah.. This sort of thing in FSX makes FSX as real as it gets in more ways than anything in the earlier version.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter