Sign in to follow this  
ek1

Can I play FSX using an external SSD

Hi guys, I'm considering buying an external SSD and installing FSX on it. My question is would it be a workable installation considering the external I have like weather, joystick and throttle the add-on manager for fsdt airports and flight beans airports Etc. Any feedback and suggestions would be much appreciated thank you 

Ed Kammerman

Edited by ek1

cant  say  for  fsx  but  i  got  my   p3d4 on  my  2nd  drive  and  msfs  on my  3rd   drive   which of  course  is  a external one  since  i  have  no  free  space  on  my  second

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks I got it installed on my external SSD and seems to be working except now I've run into an issue with the activation screen not showing. This is a reinstall