Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

A320 Mod question

Is there anything that the people creating the mod have in terms of a roadmap on what they are working on to release with future releases?  I'd be curious to see what they plan on fixing as well as implementing.  I was shocked to learn yesterday that TRK/FPA is INOP and that is  pretty key for doing manual approaches.  That would be great if they can add that as well as all of the other things not modeled.  Just curious.  Thanks!

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

47 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

Is there anything that the people creating the mod have in terms of a roadmap on what they are working on to release with future releases?  I'd be curious to see what they plan on fixing as well as implementing.  I was shocked to learn yesterday that TRK/FPA is INOP and that is  pretty key for doing manual approaches.  That would be great if they can add that as well as all of the other things not modeled.  Just curious.  Thanks!

Start here.

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx

There is also a Discord site.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

the master files are updated almost daily with new features and fixes that eventually make their way into the next stable version. There's currently 345 open bugs and enhancements! I've never seen a mod worked on as much as this one

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, UKflyer said:

the master files are updated almost daily with new features and fixes that eventually make their way into the next stable version. There's currently 345 open bugs and enhancements! I've never seen a mod worked on as much as this one

It's great!  Do you know if they are planning on doing anything to the flight model?

Also, can you recommend control sensitivity settings?  It flies too sensitive to me

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

The team and updates policy (master version) are just insane 😱 i never saw something like that, i got new updated aircraft EVERY day now! New sounds and fixes from unstable version are fantastic! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

It's great!  Do you know if they are planning on doing anything to the flight model?

Also, can you recommend control sensitivity settings?  It flies too sensitive to me

looks like they are working on the flight model - here's a recently closed bug https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/issues/1053 but they could be limited in what they can do at the moment

Sensitivity is fine for me, just had to adjust the deadzone to 10% to correct some of the pitch and roll issues

Edited by UKflyer

well today they added dimmable terrain/weather, standby altimeter dim, baro hpa increment correction and i still discovering. INSANE.

10 hours ago, motishow said:

the batteries doesn't start after pressing the two strat bottons

I would try the two start buttons instead. Sorry, just had to type this.

• Like 1