Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Beautiful Early Morning Pushback

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Sorry about not posting screenshots in past weeks.  I have MASSIVE backlog of 2 million screenshots waiting for me to edit, research, and publish!!

Presenting a nice simple early morning pushback from gate at EDDF Frankfurt airport located 8 miles southwest of center of the city

Passengers boarding at gate A23 at Frankfurt airport that is 4th busiest airport in Europe and 13th busiest airport in the world

frankfurt1.jpg

Finished with pushback and now starting engines

frankfurt2.jpg

While the plane is starting engines and doing long pre-flight checklist, lets explore the airport where you can see this nice terminal

frankfurt3.jpg

Check out nice combo of tail, terminal, and sunrise

frankfurt4.jpg

That is same pushback tug that finished doing its pushback job on the DC-10

frankfurt5.jpg

look how nice and well detailed the airport is

frankfurt6.jpg

Say hello to the controllers of the airport tower (be nice to them and they will give you faster clearance service to runway for take off)

frankfurt7.jpg

look at cool moving airport trams!!

frankfurt8.jpg

Airport follow me guide van is rushing to give pilots in some other plane a proper guide to runway through massive Frankfurt airport full of confusing taxiways that confound the pilots in other plane (NOT ME)

frankfurt9.jpg

WHEW that police van is not for me.  It is rushing to somewhere probably to catch some smugglers in airport uniforms trying to get their hands on unloaded luggages

frankfurt10.jpg

looks like somebody needs medical attention as the ambulance rushes to different plane probably to assist in some passenger in middle of screaming labor trying to give birth to a baby!

frankfurt11.jpg

Thank you for viewing!!!  Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 4

signCopy.jpg

Nice stunning shots!. That's why I always say FSX (and P3D) still rocks!.

Just a suggestion: try to add GSX Level 2 to your shots to add realism to the ground operations.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Nice tri-holer! :cool:

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Lovely set and nice story, Aharon...! Excellent Aerosoft add-on, too...!!

This is one Airport, I know (actually, used to know. from years ago) quite well, as passenger, of course, not as Pilot like you...🙂,...glad you know your way around,....🙂....

Those B/C Gates look very familiar, from arrival/departure, as I recall now...(but boarding, would sometimes occur, by busing, passengers out into the location of the planes...)...The "cool-moving-airport-trams"....you show, sure brings back some memories of rushed inter-terminal transit...!!

Thanks...!!

• Like 1

Nothing like the good old classics...nice set

• Like 1

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Thanks all for very kind words

On 10/9/2020 at 11:18 AM, edpatino said:

Just a suggestion: try to add GSX Level 2 to your shots to add realism to the ground operations.

I agree but I do not want too much softwares running on my flight simming.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

1 hour ago, crosswind said:

Nothing like the good old classics...nice set

HEY I recognize you    Ha ha ha ha  Small world  You work for Majestic software company too???

Regards,

Aharon

Edited by Aharon
  • Like 1

signCopy.jpg

Hi Aharon,

Yes its me, and I do most of the PR work for MJC

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos