Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

This Is The Impact of MSFS 2020

Honestly it is a waste of time and money. I very much doubt the kind of person who follows these girls is the kind of person willing to put down money to try MSFS. Maybe I am wrong and someone sees it and is willing to purchase it (and the hardware she used)....

I only watched the first video. It was obviously a little fake. While her flying skills weren't great, they weren't of someone who just installed it for the first time ever.

Subscribed...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

10 minutes ago, RICHUK said:

I only watched the first video. It was obviously a little fake. While her flying skills weren't great, they weren't of someone who just installed it for the first time ever. While her flying skills weren't great, they weren't of someone who just installed it for the first time ever.

Well, "SHE" is a professional team making a hidden advertising and product placement! 😃

Edited by OSM

1 hour ago, HiFlyer said:

EDIT2: I watched the full video from iJustine And laughed, hard. Which I would count as a success. It made the sim look interesting (I would be tempted to buy it if I had not already) and also made the equipment look cool. For the first time ever I am interested in such a setup, which might help explain why flightsticks are suddenly so rare, out there.

Just finished watching the video because of your comment... what an enjoyable ten minutes that was 😁

• Like 3

Nail in the coffin for the sim but great promo for MS. I will never understand why people are following a wordnotallowed gal like her or similar subjects. 

It should read "a" sim not "the" sim. This "sim" is invulnerable it seems. 

Edited by hjsmuc
  • Like 2

Hans

If anyone discovers a time machine capable of transporting me back to say the late 80s early 90s could you please let me know at your earliest convenience, thank you. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

10 minutes ago, jon b said:

If anyone discovers a time machine capable of transporting me back to say the late 80s early 90s could you please let me know at your earliest convenience, thank you. 

Count me in. But as the saying goes "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave". 

• Upvote 1

Hans

This just shows how ridiculously easy is to land a plane in a flight sim at the first try

The number of hits on YouTube that some people get is amazing.

People make a living out of it.

For someone that probably actually deserves the hits they get, check out this German girl who is paying her way though college with drum covers of 70's classics produced by her dad:

This one is closing in on 40 million views:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

That was very cheap advertising. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Thanks for reminding me about Sina.  I've watched her from WAY BACK.  Love those types of videos.  Great songs being covered by kids with talent.

2 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

EDIT: And the second girl opens her packages with a little murder-hatchet, so we might not wanna word not allowed her off! 🙀

Luckily I got my Glock19 at reach. Highly recommended BTW 🙂

• Like 1

Roi Ben

1 hour ago, Desaix said:

This just shows how ridiculously easy is to land a plane in a flight sim at the first try

Im a real world CFI for a living,I've had students land the plane on their first flight having never flown before....Its really not that hard in a Cesena 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

1 hour ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

For someone that probably actually deserves the hits they get, check out this German girl who is paying her way though college with drum covers of 70's classics produced by her dad:

Sub'd.  Thanks for posting this!   Amazing artist and inspiring to say the least! (And love all the songs....grew up with them).

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg