Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

This Is The Impact of MSFS 2020

37 minutes ago, AmeliaCat said:

HIGHBYPASS you quoted me then changed it it to say something I never said . Do you work for (numerous employers can be inserted here)? 

One can quote a post and then alter it. It is good form to emphasise such changes, as I had done with the bold italics. In this case i was implying you should get dosed on catnip before flying the sim for comedy value, sorry. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

... and posts can get deleted also.. forums have rules and moderators... each internet forum has different "house rules" I think you've just experienced one of them :blush: (I'm no stranger to that, I'm no saint, but I play nicely for the most part, that's why I am still here).

Now, some of the pics in that facebook link tended to the political side, even if cat related and the page name is a play on the same acronym used for a well known news channel. However a lot of the pics on that page are indeed funny cat pics and videos, so hopefully no more harm done :cool:

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Yah ok I guess I am confused about what hanger chat means? Cause I dont understand why light hearted barely political satire or reference tp a news agency is harmful. Ive only been a member for like a day now and I see people personally attacking other members  and thier opinions in multiple threads,, But I guess iff you type the wrong 3 letters it really triggers some people.. I could go on but whats the point I can see my presence here and the usefulness of this forum being limited.

47 minutes ago, AmeliaCat said:

I could go on but whats the point I can see my presence here and the usefulness of this forum being limited.

OK, Hangar chat may not be a "useful" as the other forums in AVSIM, fair enough. However, whilst there's a whole heap of opinions, there's also a whole heap of knowledge... once FS202 has settled down a bit. Perhaps with another patch or two. All depends on if you want to enjoy VFR flight or IFR many miles up.

Mark Robinson

On 10/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, roi1862 said:

No clue who the above 2 girls are...

Not as glam as our 'girl'  Katie..... 

14ppkc-6.png