Sign in to follow this  
michaelbonocore

In-Game Idaho Bush Trip For Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Embark on this epic 15 leg adventure bush trip through Idaho's remote back country and challenging landing strips right from the Bush Trip menu in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. This bush trip will behave just as the included bush trips, with the added feature of being able to adjust the time, date and weather. This is crucial as this bush trip adventure will take you through the incredible remote wilderness and challenging airstrips of central Idaho during thunderstorms, snow, and a giant pink super moon.

After 10 days of reverse engineering and ripping my hair out, I have finally been able to successfully create a In Game Bush trip experience based on the popular Idaho Bush Trip post that was shared in the forums over here back in early September. To celebrate finally being able to sleep again, for a limited time, I will be offering it for 20% off for AVSIM members. Use the code AVSIM at checkout. 

Central Idaho Bush Trip

You can still do this bush trip for free by following the directions on my website, but if you want the best experience, simply use the AVSIM code at checkout.

I have worked my tail off on this trip for over a month now, so I really hope you all enjoy it. And please send me all feedback, both good and bad! 

Cheers, 

Michael Bonocore

Screenshot-1506.png

Screenshot-1505.png

• Like 1

Purchased. Higher quality and looks to be more to see and do than the Asobo Bush activities. Hard to beat for $4 !

• Upvote 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

1 minute ago, Fielder said:

Purchased. Higher quality and looks to be more to see and do than the Asobo Bush activities. Hard to beat for $4 !

Thanks so much! Yeah all the feedback has been that it’s much more entertaining and challenging than the stock bush trips. That means a lot to me because I worked so hard on this. Look for a new one later this week!

1 hour ago, Victoroos said:

Bought, loved it when it was free, so well deserved!! 🙂

Thank you so much! While it was fun just following the directions, it just feels so much more “real” now. Thanks for the support!

I just purchased both the Northern and Central Idaho Bush Trips. Excited to try them out soon. It might be a few days before I can try these out but will provide some feedback once I give them a go. Thanks Michael for adding some new places to see and things to try out.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, gr8av8r said:

I just purchased both the Northern and Central Idaho Bush Trips. Excited to try them out soon. It might be a few days before I can try these out but will provide some feedback once I give them a go. Thanks Michael for adding some new places to see and things to try out.

Thank you so much for your support! It’s a beautiful place and people really seem to enjoy the crazy bush trips I created. Do the Central one first, than the north. That will take you all the way from Boise in the South to B.C. Canada in the North. Please let me know your thoughts when you get a chance to start flying them. Thanks!