Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

RAAS - REX

Hi! I have being away for some time but now I´m back in my sim again. I Have just converted in to P3Dv5. Can I use RAAS and REX SF - EF in v5? I have abdomen MS2020 until the sim works. For now it looks like something I can not accept. I, sadly, own a De Lux Version.

Edited by Wennerholm

Hi,

I am using RAAS in P3Dv5 with the Aerosoft Airbus and its working well.

On the REX side, that's a bit of a sore point right now.

There is no P3Dv5 update released from REX for Skyforce or Environment Force.

They have left their P3D customer base pretty much high and dry with promised updates but no updates actually released for the past few months.

My advice- It would be worth looking at the HIfi Cloud Art texture product beta if you are interested.Most reports indicate the beta version is working nicely.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Thanks´! I own a ASCA- and AS licence. I will try it. I have just install RAAS in conjunction whit FSL A321; it works for now. We will wait for REX I guesse. 

Officially REX SF not is supported, but you can point REX Sky Force to look at the P3D5 folder and it will work fine... REX EF, however, is not compatible at all and cannot be installed to P3D5

Edited by Gadget FPV
  • Like 1

Faisal Niazi

18 hours ago, Gadget FPV said:

Officially REX SF not is supported, but you can point REX Sky Force to look at the P3D5 folder and it will work fine... REX EF, however, is not compatible at all and cannot be installed to P3D5

Thank´s for helpful info!

It does work - they have said they are updating for P3Dv5 but personally I doubt every word they say.

I even asked in their discord and their response was rude and unhelpful.

• Upvote 1

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

I have SF installed in v5 HF2 and have for a couple of months now with no apparent issues.

Christopher Sargeant | Worldwide Virtual WW2464

Spoiler

Sim PC Specs: i7-11700F @ 2.5 Ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB | 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM | Windows 11 Pro | P3D v5.3 hf2 | MSFS | TrackIR 5