Sign in to follow this  
CJ1045

Patch is LIVE!!!

Avionics seem alright. A320 was kind of behaving itself, although it refused to instigate a climb from 23,000 up to my cruising altitude for some unfathomable reason. Apart from that things seem okay.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Of coarse people not going to like the update if don't fix what they want its what they call self entitlement. Fix my problem now or i'm going back to another sim.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 3

Again..  LOD is a mess, mid range scenery all blurry, night lights are ridiculous when viewed from above FL100, just a blurry mess.  I have a decent rig and things were fine until the third patch. 

And people are talking about having to press one key on your keyboard?? 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, snglecoil said:

Just had time to fire it up to take a quick peek. No thunder and lightning using live weather for the first time since the last patch. And building heights are fixed.

Rats! Christmas is coming and we need Donner and Blitzen to pull the sleigh of toys 😞

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

9 hours ago, sidfadc said:

Live weather still broke after first flight unless you reboot the sim, for me at least.  By broke I mean it shows --/-- in the weather pop up/tool tips on the World Map - have to restart the sim.  Wish they would fix this one....

Try logging out and back in again via the top right on the sim home screen.

13 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

And the only reason that was in my mind is that me and the bears have been fighting over my garbage in the wee hours of the morning, these last few weeks.... 🐻

I knew it! A Packer fan !

• Like 3

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

14 hours ago, Chock said:

Got the Mooney cranked up and running on the ramp. Let's see if the avionics keep going...

please tell me they did...

Victor Roos

7 minutes ago, Victoroos said:

please tell me they did...

yup, was fine.

• Like 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Took a quick flight with the A320 in Africa last night after the patch installed fairly seamlessly.

Slightest bit of cloud still triggering Jurassic Park level thunder and lightning.

The A320 FMC still doesn't retain even a simple flight plan on reloading a saved game with, of course, the autopilot being off and your plane effectively floating along at 29k feet while you frantically try and set things back up.

Could not get the flight to "end" after taxiing to the gate, parking brake on, shut off engines and switch batteries off.

Log did not record the fact I landed the A320 at Nairobi.

Haven't tried the 747 yet to see if it still hunts from left to right following a flightpath vector.

I just have a horrible feeling we are already getting into tangled spaghetti code with this title (given it is probably built on FSX or FSW anyway) and this is why what would on the surface seem to be simple fixes to basic problems are not going to be rapidly forthcoming.

Edited by Elvensmith

I see still "PRESS ANY KEY ...." at beginning also :unsure:

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

30 minutes ago, YoYo said:

I see still "PRESS ANY KEY ...." at beginning also :unsure:

MSFS/Asobo have already commented that this was a mistake.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

thumb_press-any-key-y-to-start-where-is-

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Sigwolf said:

There are glitches with the previous stable build (0.3.1), but the master build has been updated since the patch and they are already squashing the new bugs.

I have the master build in my community folder but the the ADIRS knobs now show inop and the seatbelt and no smoking switches are showing inop. Did I miss a step? All was working prior to patch

14 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

And the only reason that was in my mind is that me and the bears have been fighting over my garbage in the wee hours of the morning, these last few weeks.... 🐻

No, it has nothing to do with flight simming — but it’s better than having to read people complaining about "Press Any Key" not being removed. 

• Like 1

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

far_side1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1Larsen, Far Side

Edited by Fielder
  • Like 1