Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Behrentzs

Where to get a jet?

Guest spiffy_scimitar

Hi all, I'm new to the community, please let me know if there's a better place to ask this.I'm greatly enjoying the missions and just flying around with the default planes, but lately I've a hankering for something with a little more jazz. Where can I find a jet plane (not necessarily military) so that I can zip under bridges, pull crazy maneuvers in downtown, and sonic boom the suburbs? The Leerjet comes the closest (with aircraft stress damage off) but it's unwieldy and has a tendancy to want to climb when the throttle's maxed out :)It's for the LoMac player in me.. anyways, preferably a free mod , but let me know what's out there for nimble jet planes and FSX?Thanks!

Guest Captain Behrentzs

Thisone isn't for FSX, but think it works in it.Try to look for a F-16 by Kirk Olsson (think it's spelled right?)It's really nice, and can make some pretty nice maneuvers :D---------------------------------------Kasper BehrentzsDenmarkhttp://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4853/bannerigifru8.gifALL NEWS FROM FSX COLLECTED AT ONE PLACE!MY SITE, http://www.xflightx.piczo.com

Hi; one of my increasingly favorite jets and the only one I've imported into fsx so far is the CORAL F-15 v2. My idea of a challenging flight requires holding it UNDER 100kts and flying through canyons usually reserved for my Pitts. Clarification: Canyons with Interstates through them; canyons with only a creek are still reserved for the Pitts or the Extra.Loyd

Guest Ichinin

I have dl'ed and tried alot of them and not many (FS2004) aircraft work, the ones that do usually have some kind of problem with textures or gauge not working. I hope all developers make their FS2004 aircraft FSX compatible really soon.