Sign in to follow this  
kt069

My A320N always turns left - Advice Please !!!

During take off and after take off, my A320N isalways turning left and holding around the departure airport. (With original aircraft and also the moded one)  Not following the flight plan (in game flight plan and outsourced flight plan same)   I removed all the files in community folder (with and without these files same) I deleted the original A320N and redownload it (the resultis same)

I did everything that I can. Any other advice would be very appreciated??? (I am not able to fly the A320N anyway, at the moment)

Thanks for your supports .

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

2 minutes ago, UKflyer said:

Try setting your controller deadzone to 10%, this sorted most control problems for me

AP is not also followingthe route. Do you thinkthis will help? Thanks for support, anyway.

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

9 minutes ago, UKflyer said:

yeh, i don't have any issues with the 320 apart from flare control

Managed mod or selected mod are also not working. Aircraft is just turning left by its own. I am getting crazy that I could not find the cause or the solution 😞

This is with the 32NX mod from FlyByWire. the only problem I'm having is the AP brings the aircraft in to high on autoland, as you will see, and not all airports. I'm using Navigrapgh so I think it's taking time to get all the ILS singing from the same hymsheet. It's not that big a problem as manual landing is the norm.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

yeh i've seen that it's odd - some approaches don't follow the right path even though the ILS is correct... strange!

1 minute ago, UKflyer said:

yeh i've seen that it's odd - some approaches don't follow the right path even though the ILS is correct... strange!

My problem is starting from the beinning. With or without the mod aircraft is turning left from take off to airborne and holding around. 😞

for me when climbing it turn left like it going down, solution is i unplug my DS4/X360 controller left only Thrustmaster, then I dis-engage AP and engage AP again, so far all for me.

Muhamad Aliff

Had exactly the same issue. Flew the unmodified A320 since launch using the AP, with no problems. Then bam! After the patch before this one, it was unusable! As soon as I took off and engaged the AP it would bank fully to the right, and then fly circle patterns around the destination airport.

Have tried everything, including increasing the dead zone  on the controller to 6%. No joy. Then thanks to a comment on another thread tried 8%. I could engage AP again and it would stick to the flight path. A couple of times when altering course following the flight plan it would bank full to one side again, but I could correct it and immediately it would correct itself and rejoin the path. Trying 10% has ironed out those mid flight wobbles.

So in my case, I had exactly what you were describing, and it was the controller causing it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SennsCujo said:

Had exactly the same issue. Flew the unmodified A320 since launch using the AP, with no problems. Then bam! After the patch before this one, it was unusable! As soon as I took off and engaged the AP it would bank fully to the right, and then fly circle patterns around the destination airport.

Have tried everything, including increasing the dead zone  on the controller to 6%. No joy. Then thanks to a comment on another thread tried 8%. I could engage AP again and it would stick to the flight path. A couple of times when altering course following the flight plan it would bank full to one side again, but I could correct it and immediately it would correct itself and rejoin the path. Trying 10% has ironed out those mid flight wobbles.

So in my case, I had exactly what you were describing, and it was the controller causing it.

Thank you. This is the solution. Dead Zone %10

It was as this is (%10) for me and there was no problem at the beginning. But after a while I changed the deadzone to zero but I was not aware that is the start of the problems. How silly it is. What is the relation with the deadzone and the flight avionics ( AP, Managed Mode, Selected Mode, etc...)

Very strange but it is a solution. Hard to understand. 

Thanks to all for your supports.

2 hours ago, kt069 said:

What is the relation with the deadzone and the flight avionics ( AP, Managed Mode, Selected Mode, etc...)

It is very likely that aileron inputs are overrding the AP Lnav mode, this should only happen when major inputs are commanded, so it would be nice to file a ticket at zendesk.

• Like 2

imyj2f-5.png

I have noticed in several aircraft that the amount of fuel and the fuel distribution affects their stability in flight much more than in other sims. Last night in the Mooney the plane was going up and down and I couldn't keep the AP on, until I switched fuel tanks and began to monitor the fuel levels more closely. I suspect that some of the problems people are having with the AP and other systems is fuel or weight related.

• Like 1

10% dead zone? my god, it must be terrible to fly with that gap, why not calibrate your controller and use about 2-3% instead?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |