Sign in to follow this  
motishow

little navmap flight plans problem

I am using the app little navmap to make the  fllight plans with SID and STAR but whrn ia export to MSFS the flight plan is loaded without the SIDS and STARS , anyone has the same problem and knows how to solve it?

thanks

Install the beta navdata update if you have a Navigraph subscription. This helps a bit and the SID and STAR are usually loaded if they match between simulator and LNM.

But keep in mind that MSFS flight plan loading is buggy and has all kind of problems like missing/ignored transitions, ignored parking and whatnot.

Alex

I thought SIDs and STARS are generally not saved with flight plans as your departure/arrival weather conditions may cause you to use different runways and approaches <?>. I remember that saving plans for PMDG aircraft in P3D would automatically strip them.

Also - MSFS 2020 navdata is either buggy, outdated or far from complete - so whatever you plan in any external app may not correspond with what's available in-sim.

When I'm planning departures or arrivals in the FlyByWire A320, most of the waypoints I see in LittleNavMap don't show up in the MCDU.

EDIT: Ooops! Just saw your reply, Alex! ... and many many thanks for such an outstanding utility!

Edited by Adamski_NZ

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png