Sign in to follow this  
aznricepuff

WorkingTitle G3000 mod v0.2.0 PRE-release 1

The G3000 mod is now officially part of the WorkingTitle group! And the PRE-release of v0.2.0 is now live. You can grab it at Github here: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/releases/tag/g3000-v0.2.0-pre1

The file you want is called “workingtitle-g3000-v0.2.0-pre1.zip”.

Some release highlights for v0.2.0-pre1:

• The G3000 mod is now integrated with the WorkingTitle ecosystem! This has allowed the addition of the following features:
    • Certain G3000 settings (including all newly added ones) are now saved across flights.
    • SVT toggle for the PFD.
    • Altimeter baro units toggle between IN HG and HPA.
  • More new navigational map features:
    • Added range ring/range compass overlay.
    • Map zoom behavior now more closely matches the real G3000.
    • Added ability to show track vector, altitude intercept arc, and fuel range ring.
    • Added city display backed by a worldwide 26,000-city database from simplemaps.
    • Toggle between none/absolute/relative terrain modes.
    • Auto-North Up.
  • Terrain colors on the navigational map have been changed to better match the real G3000.
  • Bug Fixes:
    • Map scroll is no longer broken in HDG/TRK UP modes.

Keep in mind this a pre-release so there may be some bugs. Please report any issues you find on the Github page: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages/issues

When reporting issues, we appreciate any and all details you can provide, including the exact nature of the issue, how often it occurs, and how to reproduce it.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for the update...Keep up the good work

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

wow, excellent - I know that speak for the entire community when I say Thank You! very appreciated.

• Like 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Thank you so much for this! I am glad you guys are working together as a team on this! 🙂

Question, does this mod also include a UI redesign of those 2 smaller screens in the TBM 930 that I saw somewhere? They made the UI resemble the real plane. Or is that an entirely different mod? There's so many mods out that I lost track.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Thank you for your work! Can’t wait to try it out.

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

10 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Question, does this mod also include a UI redesign of those 2 smaller screens in the TBM 930 that I saw somewhere? They made the UI resemble the real plane. Or is that an entirely different mod? There's so many mods out that I lost track.

Not yet. Tentatively planned for the next major release (0.3.0).

• Like 2

Just installed the G3000 PRE-release 1 mod, and as with the G3000 enhanced mod, it seems Flight Plans exported from Little Navmap for MSFS do not show the correct distances to way points on the G3000 MFD or in the FP table on the small display below the MFD. I've tried a couple different FPs, and sometimes the distance to the first way point is wrong, and sometimes it is correct but the distance to the second way point as shown in the FP table is wrong. Don't know if this is a mod bug, or just an issue with my setup.

Thanks very much for the work on this mod, greatly appreciated!

Al

@aznricepuff My Working Title C172 G1000 mod doesn't work (freezes when starting cold and dark) if I also have this installed. Uninstalled and the G1000 mod works again. 

Edited by Alvega

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Fantastic work love it. Thank you.

Flight-Simulator-2wtnh10p-BH.png

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I can confirm the G1000 freeze (C208), it shows up but is unresponsive.

Intel Core i7-11700F, mainboard MSI MPG B560I GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7D19), 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM, RTX3070, no OC for CPU, RAM or GPU, XMP off. MS Store version, default installation path on a 1 TB NVMe 4x 8 GT/s