Sign in to follow this  
kt069

A320NX 0.4.0 Just Released

Wow. This team is doing amazing things. Bravo!

Given Asobo’s latest patch was essentially a hot fix to address issues they introduced in the last patch, Asobo needs to start producing IMHO. It’s actually a bit embarrassing. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The only aircraft I fly right now because of this mod. Great work keep pushing yourselfs! 

• Like 3

Great news! Looking forward to flying it.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

absolutely amazing, was monitoring unstable branch, downloaded and tested every build on daily basis. it is unbelievable to see all this quality improvements every day. all that dedication, guys like Flybywire, Workingtitle are really making a revolution here, building new world where enthusiasm, a will to create and improve will prevail over greedy and complacent developers of the past (FSX\P3D era). you sirs are the spearhead of new beginning and we owe you big time.

Edited by BackboneOne
  • Like 7

Its really great they keep on improving it. BTW anyone else is seeing the EAI and WAI are INOP and has a 'fault' light constantly on ?

Roi Ben

Nice work but sadly I see this going the identical path of ETS2 and ProMods, at least until FS20 is strong and stable not needing a constant stream of updates. Modders update their version which works until the developer makes a change to the core which invalidates the mod. Rinse and repeat!

At the moment the turnaround time for the mod to be fixed after a patch is less than a day - no problem at all for me. The DEV build did not even need to be updated after the last game patch.

CJ

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Virtual-Chris said:

Given Asobo’s latest patch was essentially a hot fix to address issues they introduced in the last patch, Asobo needs to start producing IMHO. It’s actually a bit embarrassing. 

Yeah, unfortunately content-wise there is not much improvement so far - except for Japan of course.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Impressive, this is work really in progress, patches and bugs, not what Asobo does with 120 employees....

24 minutes ago, peloto said:

Impressive, this is work really in progress, patches and bugs, not what Asobo does with 120 employees....

In the changelog I see around 20 different names from people that have contributed to changes since version 0.3 of this mod. I am pretty sure Asobo has nowhere near that many people working on just one aircraft.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

The altruistic spirit of community engineering that MSFS has engendered is awe inspiring and refreshing. If MS pays attention to this and encourages this type of activity- it may well be the single most important catalyst to ultimate FS platform success/domination.

Well Done- BZ Flybywiresim!

C

Edited by cavaricooper
  • Like 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Sorry for raining on the parade... it just came to my attention that the use of the FBW mod along with the latest patch results in a "10-20" FPS loss. As I expected, this mod goes the same way as the Zibo, where the added functionality takes an unacceptable toll on performance. 

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

11 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

Sorry for raining on the parade... it just came to my attention that the use of the FBW mod along with the latest patch results in a "10-20" FPS loss. As I expected, this mod goes the same way as the Zibo, where the added functionality takes an unacceptable toll on performance. 

can't confirm it, 9900k\rtx2070\32gb ram, perfomance is absolutely identical to default aircraft

• Like 1