Sign in to follow this  
kt069

A320NX 0.4.0 Just Released

49 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

I hope so.  Don't get me wrong, these guys have done a great job and it will continue to improve.  However, at the moment there are some items that in my opinion need to be addressed.  These also might be modifications that they can't control as well.  I have no idea.

I didn't disagree. I know they have a excellent job! 🙂

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

I couldn't find a way to enter flaps 1/+F for takeoff, it just accepts the 1. Why is that?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

52 minutes ago, Alvega said:

I couldn't find a way to enter flaps 1/+F for takeoff, it just accepts the 1. Why is that?

2/UP1.0 (an example for takeoff, that I use)

• Like 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

1 hour ago, Alvega said:

It is my understanding that you select position 1 and you put that into the MCDU. For takeoff, it happens to correspond to configuration 1 + F, but depending on airspeed, position 1 can also be just configuration 1. Anyway, you don't put 1+F into the MCDU, you just put 1.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just did a test flight from KIAH-KDFW and about midway the plane steered off course. Turning AP off and back on again didn't seem to get it back on track.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

What is it with 10 degree nose up at green dot speed? Am I doing something wrong?

Thomas Derbyshire

1 minute ago, sidfadc said:

What is it with 10 degree nose up at green dot speed? Am I doing something wrong?

nope just a poor flight model - hopefully the modders can do something with this. The same as the huge pitch down when selecting first flaps.

2 hours ago, UKflyer said:

nope just a poor flight model - hopefully the modders can do something with this. The same as the huge pitch down when selecting first flaps.

as well as no drag from gear down. patience, my friends)

Edited by BackboneOne

3 minutes ago, BackboneOne said:

as well as no drag from gear down. patience, my friends)

i dont have any 🤣

Anyone knows why the WAI and EAI switches are stuck on 'ON' and 'FAULT' since last version ?

Roi Ben

8 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Anyone knows why the WAI and EAI switches are stuck on 'ON' and 'FAULT' since last version ?

on the overhead? all fine here ..

OuVhhq0.png

Edited by UKflyer

2 minutes ago, UKflyer said:

on the overhead? all fine here ..

undefined

Is there any place to post the creators are following ? maybe they can assist me somehow

Roi Ben

The FBW team are doing a great job on this one, a big thank you.

I tried the 0.4 last evening in a short flight, the FBW taking over after takeoff and before touchdown was somehow abrupt, and I got strange behavior during the cruise phase, perhaps when I selected direct to.

Also the aircraft still banks abruptly to catch the flight path. Maybe wind, I am not sure.

I need to test more but I felt the previous Mod version did not do this.

Also the latest MSFS updates could conflict with the mod.

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

Do you have the same problem as me?
When i take off, i activate the AP, the plane followed the flight plan then a few minutes later without knowing why, it left its flight plan and went to the left. The FD left/right is activate.

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement