Sign in to follow this  
fms737

Boeiing 777-300, Vrinsight Panel und Linda

Good afternoon,
my system: Prepar3Dv4.5,Win 10 64 bit.
I have installed the PMDG 777-300 and now I want to program my Vrinsight MCP II Boeing Panel with Linda so that I can control knobs and buttons on the 777-300. When I call Linda (Summery) the positions Joysticks, Vrinsight MCP combo and FSUIPC are all highlighted in green. At the top of this page you can see "PMDG 777" framed in orange. On the second page (Setup MCP Combo) also everything is green and marked ok. I start the simulator to program the buttons and knobs (with the tab MCP Combo). Unfortunately this does not work.
Can you please help me? thank you very much in advance.

Claus

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hi Claus

Please read and follow the Fault Diagnosis procedure and email me your logs. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Claus

Thank you for the logs. I can see that FSUIPC5 is finding and initialising the MCP2 (Boeing). LINDA is then loading the expected config-mcp2.lua.

I need to see your linda-cfg/aircrafts/PMDG 777-300ER/config-mcp2.lua. Please email it to me.

Have you created a new profile for PMDG 777-300ER? The standard configuration is for all 777s using the module title "PMDG 777". It is possible that you have duplicated the module files and not copied the default configurations across.

EDIT - I recommend that you delete the folder PMDG 777-300ER in both /linda/aircrafts/ and /linda-cfg/aircrafts. Then check that you have the existing folders PMDG 777 in those paths. Reinstall LINDA module PMDG_777_v1.5a again if necessary.

Edited by ScotFlieger

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Claus

Thank you for the config-mcp2.lua file. It matches the .default provided with the LINDA PMDG 777 module so it should work.

Did you try deleting the PMDG 777-300ER folders that are not required? You should only use the module PMDG 777 folders in /linda/aircrafts and /linda-cfg/aircrafts. When LINDA is running, ensure SYNC TO SIM selected, the aircraft displays PMDG 777 and the box is outlined in orange.

If it still does not work, send me you fsuipc5.log and linda2.log again.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hello, Andrew,
I have deleted unneeded PMDG 777-300 Now Linda is running fine, the selected aircraft (PMDG 777) is shown in the orange field. I was surprised that all knobs and buttons are already preset in the Vrinsight Combo. So I didn't have to do any more programming on my own; I guess that's ok. The only thing I noticed in the Linda summary display under FltSim/FSUIPC configs was that there was action required and in red letters: LINDA not sync-ed to Flt Sim. But since the VRinsight panel works very well it is probably not that important.
At this point I would like to thank you. Eine Spende ist unterwegs.

Claus

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Edited by ScotFlieger

Good news. The "LINDA not sync-ed" requires you to click on the SYNC TO SIM button next to the aircraft title (top centre) so the outline turns orange.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hallo,
ich habe meinen PC aktualisiert (neue Grafikkarten, neues Netzteil, etc.). Leider funktioniert die Verbindung des MCP-II Boeing Panel nicht mehr mit dem Simulator (Win10 64 bit, Prepar3 D v. 4.5 und PMDG 777 nicht mehr. Ich hatte dieses Problem vorher. Können Sie mir bitte wieder helfen ?
LG
Claus