Sign in to follow this  
robert young

Bonanza Turbo V2 RELEASED

10 minutes ago, robert young said:

I hope to be adding another mod for another default aircraft very soon.

Oh oh!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, robert young said:

That's very kind of you to say. I hope to be adding another mod for another default aircraft very soon.

Awesome! Can’t wait to know more... any hints as to which?

At present the G36TN is all I fly, having another excellent choice would be the icing on the cake! 🍰

1 hour ago, robert young said:

That's very kind of you to say. I hope to be adding another mod for another default aircraft very soon.

Yes, something new from Robert with another plane, it will be very good for all of us.

It will be very interesting. Personally, I would very much like the С208. But any other choice other will be very necessary in the new simulator. 🙂

• Like 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

12 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

Yes, something new from Robert with another plane, it will be very good for all of us.

It will be very interesting. Personally, I would very much like the С208. But any other choice other will be very necessary in the new simulator. 🙂

C208 is my most flown plane after the 152 -  but as you say any aircraft of the same quality as the Bonanza mod will be awesome.

The fact that persons like @robert young and @kaosfere and team, can take a "default aircraft" and mod it to the point they have reached... speaks volumes about these gentlemen's talents and creativity, and doesn't discredit Asobo's foresight either.

Just think of the levels we will attain when the SDK is fully robust!

Happy AND GRATEFUL to have whatever the Dazzling Roberts :) come up with next!

C

• Like 3

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

The Dazzling Roberts. Nice. I like that. Maybe the DR conversions will get their own logo.  Any creative artists In the crowd?

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

11 minutes ago, raymar said:

The Dazzling Roberts. Nice. I like that. Maybe the DR conversions will get their own logo.  Any creative artists In the crowd?

Ray

On it. 😉

16 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

Dazzling Roberts

Catchy.....lemme' see if I can create an avatar/persona graphic that is worthy of their contributions. 😉

Sadly.....the real world has me by my turbocharger (keeping it relative and funny, not to offend the kiddies, hehe)...but should have an open weekend to slip the bonds of the virtual earth and commiserate with you...will keep you posted.  

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

As flattering as all this is I can't take sole credit for the G1000 in its current form. It contains contributions from other folks both on and external to the Working Title team.  I'm just the original author and putative code owner for it. 🙂

That said, it's richly rewarding to know that something I've spent so much time on is well appreciated by others, so thank you for that.

Edited by kaosfere
  • Like 5

22 hours ago, marsman2020 said:

Did some nice flights around Texas last night (collecting some $$$ in FSEconomy.....so I can buy a Bonanza...haha..and landing practice). I've been working on watching the CHTs in a more realistic way (staying below 195 as much as possible per the TAT documentation).

Every time I try to fly one of the stock aircraft I end up back here.  It feels like I'm landing an actual aircraft and not an F-117 with the fly by wire computer on the fritz 😉

Is your Bonanza Turbo accepted in FSE? Mine wasn't a couple of days ago.

4 minutes ago, JWvdH said:

I don't use FSE, but in OnAir, the weight difference was making it not be accepted.  I went into the file and adjusted to the weights OnAir was looking for and it worked. 

The TAT mod that adds the turbocharger system to the A36/G36 increases the MTOW from 3,650 lbs to 4,000 lbs. Many modern flight support programs have the option to fully define your model including STC mods.

Look for a TAT turbocharger mod checkbox, otherwise, just use the standard specs. 

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

39 minutes ago, JWvdH said:

It mapped fine to the Bonanza A36 is FSE.  Default install per Robert's instructions.  If you split it out per the extra instructions a couple of people have posted to make it a separate aircraft and keep the stock G36, it might not work since that creates a new plane that is named differently.

• Like 1

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

16 hours ago, marsman2020 said:

It mapped fine to the Bonanza A36 is FSE.  Default install per Robert's instructions.  If you split it out per the extra instructions a couple of people have posted to make it a separate aircraft and keep the stock G36, it might not work since that creates a new plane that is named differently.

I did indeed split it out! Now I only have the Turbo-version and it works with FSE, thanks a lot.

22 hours ago, kaosfere said:

As flattering as all this is I can't take sole credit for the G1000 in its current form. It contains contributions from other folks both on and external to the Working Title team.  I'm just the original author and putative code owner for it. 🙂

That said, it's richly rewarding to know that something I've spent so much time on is well appreciated by others, so thank you for that.

So you used to the new G1000 that it feels default now, i forget its actually a mod (wait is that a compliment? 😁

• Like 1