Sign in to follow this  
JiBrady

Problem with msfs2020

I had to reinstall windows 10, start over. Went to the microsoft store and download and installed the premium deluxe version. After starting it up only 2 aircraft appear, they are TBM930 and Cessna 153.  This cant be right, but what could cause only two aircraft to install.  I was sure to select the premium deluxe version. How can I solve this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

Try to get to the content manager in flight simulator and make sure everything listed is shown as updated and installed.  (Hopefully you have already rebooted your system before doing this)

Cheers

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

Hi Maxis,

Yes I have rebooted, no help. I am new to this game. How do I get to the content manager?  I don't see any thing like that when the game starts.  Another strange thing I see is when I select the windows control panel and select UNINSTALL the flight simulator is NOT shown in the list of programs, even though  I can run the program.  Strange?

click  your  profile  on  top  should  bring  you  to your  content 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You will need to go to content manager inside sim and install around 25gb of the missing planes and such.  Think this happens if you installed outside of C:Drive

Kevin Humphryes

2 minutes ago, BamaKevin said:

You will need to go to content manager inside sim and install around 25gb of the missing planes and such.  Think this happens if you installed outside of C:Drive

Or you’re on Steam and verified game files...

40 minutes ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

Or you’re on Steam and verified game files...

wouldn't   do  file integrity  on  steam  version unless  you  want  to download  the  whole  msfs  package,  don't  know  if  this  bug  has  been  fixed as  of  yet

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

THANKS to all for your information.  I did not know about the  content manager inside the sim.  Thanks for telling me about that.  I was able to download and install all the missing aircraft.  This is what makes a forum like this so good, the ability to help others.

Thanks again,

Jim