Sign in to follow this  
garlicbread11

Luton now available and Glasgow coming soon

https://www.uk2000scenery.co.uk/products2

some felt a bit pricey on Bristol but I’ve enjoyed going in and out of Bristol so will be another purchase.

Paul

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel

Luton and Glasgow will be on my list of possible buys once I go from my test install on Game Pass to the Premium Deluxe Luton wouldn't be Luton without the "Big Orange Shed". Looking forward to an Edinburgh release though I'd most likely be going for Orbx over UK2000 for that one if it looks as good as their P3D version (likewise for Goodwood/Chichester). ALways appreciated UK2000's value for money though.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Definitely pricey which is unfortuante as I live in the UK. Won't be buying these.

First lines of the Luton page:

Bristol airport began its life in 1930 as a civil aerodrome but soon the outbreak of way in 1939 saw it being requisitioned by the Air Ministry for wartime use. Between 1950 and 1980 the airport slowly expanding, sometimes going backwards and it wasn’t until the 1990 when the Low-cost airlines started to take hold that Bristol took off with a new terminal and massive increase in flights...

and the url https://www.uk2000scenery.co.uk/copy-of-bristol-2020hd-msfs

Says it all really, not looking after the detail!

CJ

Edited by CJ1045

4 hours ago, CJ1045 said:

Definitely pricey which is unfortuante as I live in the UK. Won't be buying these.

Around Christmas is when UK2000 holds its once-a-year sales.
You usually get a bulk discount too. You'll need to wait to see if it happens again this year.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I'll get it when it comes out on Simmarket.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

6 hours ago, CJ1045 said:

First lines of the Luton page:

Says it all really, not looking after the detail!

A bit harsh, don't you think? Sure, a copy and paste boo boo (which I had noticed myself), but not exactly a reflection on the quality of the product in question.

Whether you think it good value is entirely subjective of course, which is fine.

Edited by 109Sqn

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Have tons of UK2000 for P3D... but hopefully the prices will adjust to the new market size. Can’t see paying more for this than something from FlightBeam, FSDT or LVFR.

A shame, because I will miss them- they do good work.

C

• Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

having floating lights and signs doesn't fill me with confidence about these ported over sceneries

noJrVwC.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

That's not good.

I hope someone does Gatwick and does it well. The default looks absolutely horrific.

would have been nice for someone to check this stuff before release but there you go, also huge bumps in the taxiways  ... jeeees.

• Like 1

At least taxiway Juliet is negotiable for 08R.

You should see Guernsey - it's like a mogul ski course.

It's been fixed very nicely now by this guy who has done the whole of the Channel Islands and has done an outstanding job.

https://flightsim.to/file/1615/channel-islands-complete-overhaul-jersey-guernsey-sark-alderney-airports

8 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

Have tons of UK2000 for P3D... but hopefully the prices will adjust to the new market size. Can’t see paying more for this than something from FlightBeam, FSDT or LVFR.

A shame, because I will miss them- they do good work.

C

50% discount if you had the airport for P3D or FSX. Softens the blow.

I'm not in the market for any port overs however.

3 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

At least taxiway Juliet is negotiable for 08R.

You should see Guernsey - it's like a mogul ski course.

It's been fixed very nicely now by this guy who has done the whole of the Channel Islands and has done an outstanding job.

https://flightsim.to/file/1615/channel-islands-complete-overhaul-jersey-guernsey-sark-alderney-airports

haha! yeh did a Jersey the other day and it was up and down like severe turbulence

Very nice thanks for the link will check it out 👍

• Like 1

Default Heathrow looks disgusting too. Terminal 5 doesn't sprout windows or any features other than a white box until you're within 100 yards of it.

I've not seen the Premium Deluxe version. If anyone's got it would like to see it?

Reading FSX/Prepar3D/FS2004 for the same scenery scares me. Those are probably just conversions all the way from FS9 and hardly optimized. The sceneries look good, but performance with EGLL was hideous and i stopped buying their sceneries after that.

Does anyone have a better experience than me?

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11