Sign in to follow this  
basys

How to avoid camera out/in when going to/from pause?

Hello,When I pause/unpause the sim and I am in Spot view the camera move very quickly in /out .How to avoid this?Thanks in advance.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Emile;Use the "Fixed Spot" setting in the pop down menu. I think that'lltake care of your problem. Plus it'll make instant replay useable.

>Emile;>>Use the "Fixed Spot" setting in the pop down menu. I think>that'll>take care of your problem. >Thanks for the tip, I always had the same problem. But I am not sure about this "pop down menu"?? Where's that? I will have to find that one tonight.> Plus it'll make instant replay useable.?? My intant replay is already usable. Not sure what you mean by this.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2.5 ghz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (94.47), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8, WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Hi Denny,Thanks a lot this is the solution.For mace : Views/view Mode/outside/locked spot !

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Emile,If you find you prefer the 'locked spot' view (and I never use 'spot' because of the "momentum" effect) you can BYPASS the spot view by adding the line: "CycleHidden = True" to the end of that camera definition in the cameras.cfg. The view will be skipped when stepping through the views but is still available through the menu system if desired. I have 'spot view' and 'flyby' both disabled.Y'all need to see the sample flights and cameras info in the Cameras section of the SDK. I found out there how to unlock the tower view so I can move that view and pan around - not be locked only to my AC.Hope this helps...Loyd

Hi Loyd,Thanks for this information.

Guest dg3274

>Emile,>>If you find you prefer the 'locked spot' view (and I never use>'spot' because of the "momentum" effect) you can BYPASS the>spot view by adding the line: "CycleHidden = True" to the end>of that camera definition in the cameras.cfg. The view will be>skipped when stepping through the views but is still available>through the menu system if desired. I have 'spot view' and>'flyby' both disabled.>>Y'all need to see the sample flights and cameras info in the>Cameras section of the SDK. I found out there how to unlock>the tower view so I can move that view and pan around - not be>locked only to my AC.>>Hope this helps...>>LoydI was trying to get this to work to bypass the Tower view but it doesn't seem to work. I noticed there are 2 entries in cameras.cfg for tower views. I tried adding the line to each one separately and both at the same time too. I also noticed in there that the other views skipped by default use the the line "CycleHidden=Yes" instead of "CycleHidden = True". I tried both variations and the tower is still displayed when cylcing through the views (using the s key) in the game. Am I doing something wrong or can you not disable the tower view from the cycle?