Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

My first 4k Shots

If you dont have a 4k tv get one wow its simply stunning pics dont do it justice - shots around new beautiful YPKG & Kalgoorlie scenery

uo6dPj.png

uo6hOo.png

uo6C4C.png

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4

Rich Sennett

Yes, MSFS 4K on a big screen is breathtaking. 

Edited by yurei
  • Like 1

Richard, 

Brilliant screenies there mate.

I flew out of there yesterday but it was to clear skies and that really highlighted the RED dirt in the region. Flight was from YPKG to YPPH and I flew over quite a few salt lakes that I did not know existed. Had I taken a VFR path following the highway I would have missed them entirely. 

It is really GREAT scenery 

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

52 minutes ago, yurei said:

Yes, MSFS 4K on a big screen is breathtaking. 

52 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Richard, 

Brilliant screenies there mate.

I flew out of there yesterday but it was to clear skies and that really highlighted the RED dirt in the region. Flight was from YPKG to YPPH and I flew over quite a few salt lakes that I did not know existed. Had I taken a VFR path following the highway I would have missed them entirely. 

It is really GREAT scenery 

Tony

Thanks Guys - Tony sounds like a great flight 🙂 - whats so cool about 4k is you can turn down AA settings quite a bit no messing around with all of that - luv it - just need to tweak Sony tv settings a bit more and play with NCP as I only have it on factory settings at the moment - so immersive - luv the large screen in sim in windows not so much its pretty big screen for that use but I will get use to it - I just make browsing windows smaller more manageable    

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

Richard,

I quite simply, cannot afford 4k.  I am currently using a 40inch 1080p LED TV but am quite happy with it.  My system is handling the AA settings quite well and am running consistently at above 50FPS. 

It would really be nice to have the 40inch 4k but until I find a wealthy young lass who is prepared to pay big money for the temporary use of my aging body, it is just a dream LOL

Cheers matey and keep up the good works

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I have a room or two with bare walls that these would look great on....truly incredible captures Richard.

• Like 1

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks Pat much appreciated get your self one of these - you will be amazed

Sony - 49" Class X800H Series LED 4K UHD

Rich Sennett

Welcome to the 4K TV club. What resolution do you run? Images are so clear with 4K.

• Like 1

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

2 minutes ago, 777 said:

Welcome to the 4K TV club. What resolution do you run? Images are so clear with 4K.

Thanks guess you know how wonderful it is - I had an older Sony but forgot how great they are - I run native resolution 3840 x 2160 - I just dont have to crank in game graphic setting AA like built in when using these

Rich Sennett

3 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Thanks guess you know how wonderful it is - I had an older Sony but forgot how great they are - I run native resolution 3840 x 2160 - I just dont have to crank in game graphic setting AA like built in when using these

Brilliant I'm running the same. Just got my 4k TV so will wait until I change to a Sony.😂😂😂

Ironically my old TV was a Sony... Anyway enjoy the fabulous TV and great shots BTW.

Edited by 777
  • Like 1

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

5 minutes ago, 777 said:

Brilliant I'm running the same. Just got my 4k TV so will wait until I change to a Sony.😂😂😂

Ironically my old TV was a Sony... Anyway enjoy the fabulous TV and great shots BTW.

Thanks Buddy - I tried Samsung- had to return it and Sony is where I ended up - Samsung was more cartoonish to me not like pc monitor coloring Sony is spot on 🙂 nice talking to you

Rich Sennett

6 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Thanks Buddy - I tried Samsung- had to return it and Sony is where I ended up - Samsung was more cartoonish to me not like pc monitor coloring Sony is spot on 🙂 nice talking to you

Wouldn't think that of Samsung. Anyhow nice talking to you too 😁

• Like 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, RW1 said:

Stunning 4K Buddy... Love them.

Hi Rick thanks Buddy 🙂 hope your well

Rich Sennett

Splendiferous!!!

• Like 1

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos