Sign in to follow this  
jport1

Enough is Enough

I do not know what has occurred with the NGXu recently but this product has become UNUSABLE.  The last two updates have blacked out the panels and requires a tedious uninstall/reinstall of both FS2 and the NGXu.  I am a home cockpit builder and your product has become to unreliable to continue.  Bryan, I am a long, long term user of your products including beta work for you.  Unfortunately, the recent updates and your requirements that they are updated (in sim notifications) has made this product less than desirable and I have to determine if I want to spend the next 2 days reprogramming/reinstalling several integrated hardware and software to fix the issue with your recent updates.   

I am sorry and I wish there was another way, I cannot imagine my sim now without FS2Crew . .

A long time customer . . . 

Joe

Edited by jport1

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Well, day one in process.  I am sorting out several software, i.e., FSCaptain, FS2, several panel assignments in the NGXu, external hardware key assignments, update FSUIPC, etc., etc. as is the case when FS2 blacks out the panels and requires and uninstall/reinstall but always requires the same for the PMDG NGXu.  I will get it thru this but it is very time consuming, tedious and touches so many things.  

I just wish I knew what is driving the gauges to not load after these updates recently.   Is it possible that we can turn off the notifications that an update is available (especially in the sim).  This would help.  I may want to opt out of updating from time to time to save the aggravation.   Just my thoughts.

So you know Bryan, I am a long time fan of your products and own several . . .  you got me to where I can't fly without it . . . anyways, did not mean to be complaining, just had to get it off my chest.  I will have all back to norm before the day is out . . . fingers crossed

Thanks,

Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Hi Joe,

The last two NGX-U updates on our side have been very minor edits.

You have a very complex setup.

A black window means the FS2Crew gauge didn't load.

That's usually because your panel.cfg for the NGX-U is messed up.

Send me your NGX-U panel.cfg file and I can tell you if it's messed up.

With so many addons writing to the panel.cfg, it's easy for it to get bungled up.

Cheers,