Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

How to get VC default panel in Mejet 777?

I copied my Meljet 777-300er from FS9 to fsx and usd the default fs9 777 panel.Everything works except I don't have a VC .Is there an entry in the aircraft.cfg that I have to copy to the Meljet cfg?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

sorry thats not possible, the VC is tied to the model. it wont work in FS9 either

Thanks for saving me a lot of time.I assume I can use the fs9 default 777 and just install a repaint of a real airline?That will give me the VC?tahnks,Ron

Guest possum

>sorry thats not possible, the VC is tied to the model. it>wont work in FS9 eitherI was wondering, in FS9 there is a .mdl file in the model folder. In FSX there is a .mdl and an interior.mdl file. Is the latter what controls the vc? Maybe you can move the default interior model to a new plane and use it?

I have the default 777 from fs9/American livery and VC working fine with TrackIR.Panel lights are not working in VC.Thanks,Ron

Guest 3rett11

hey ron i hate to do this but i was wondering if you had any trouble with the fs9 default 777 in fsx. ive got mine in but none of the gauges are working. ive got everything in the right directories and have even reinstalled XP and FSX but no luck. i also have the 777.gau file in the panel folder too. im starting to wonder if im the only one with this problem and why............ any help is a big time thanksbrett

Got mine working fine except the panel lights are real dim in the VC which I use because I just got TrackIR.I installed American textures in the FS9 default 777,copied it to the airlines folder,copied the boeing 777 gau and magnetic compass gau to the gauges folder and installed a sound folder I was using in FS9.Ron

I also had my Meljet American-300er working but wanted the VC.Ron