Sign in to follow this  
eNVee

A short wishlist for MS2020

Hello guys! 

Thank you for saving me from the dreadful stock MS2020 pushback system! 🙂
I do understand that SDK is very limited and probably bugged, but would it be possible to add few more features in the future? 1st - marshall that walks the plane and leaves it after disconnection? 2nd - add the baggage loader, cattering truck and fuel truck to the main PB control panel? Thank you in advance! 

Oh and a question if I may - what does that preflight procedure does (apart from counting down the time)?

Edited by eNVee

37 minutes ago, eNVee said:

Hello guys! 

Thank you for saving me from the dreadful stock MS2020 pushback system! 🙂
I do understand that SDK is very limited and probably bugged, but would it be possible to add few more features in the future? 1st - marshall that walks the plane and leaves it after disconnection? 2nd - add the baggage loader, cattering truck and fuel truck to the main PB control panel? Thank you in advance! 

Oh and a question if I may - what does that preflight procedure does (apart from counting down the time)?

Hi Namejs,

Yes, the stock pushback in FS2020 is pretty terrible… asking ATC to ask the tug driver to turn left or right... I'm not sure what Asobo was thinking 😉

We're working on getting our own human models in, but the SDK doesn't currently allow us to control the baggage cars, etc.

But believe me, the second the SDK allows us to do that, a PBE update will be out the door the next day!

Thanks Bryan for swift reply! No problem to wait for that. All I asked is more cosmetic, so no rush. 

3 minutes ago, eNVee said:

Thanks Bryan for swift reply! No problem to wait for that. All I asked is more cosmetic, so no rush. 

Cosmetic is coming... but our hands are pretty tied given the state of the FS2020 SDKs 😉

But we're building new models while waiting...   We hired a Motion Capture Modeler 😉

• Like 1

We can only live in hope that these will also be added in the foreseeable future:

Seasons

All doors that open and close

ATC voice variants

2D panels

(Return of) realistic water and waves