Sign in to follow this  
Mikeingreen

No extra liveries

After one of the last updates it seems that all the extra liveries that come with the sim have disappeared. When I click the "Liveries" button all I see is the "Default" livery. Again, I am talking about the liveries that come with the sim. I have done no editing at all to the Official folder in the sim. They were there at one time but no have just disappeared for some reason.

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

Have you done an FS 2020 restart *and* a full Windows reboot since updating? I've had similar issues after updating.

Also - try deleting your data cache (if you're using one).

Last resort: move all your mods out of the "Community" folder, restart FS 2020, close it down, then re-add the mods to the Community folder.

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

3 hours ago, Mikeingreen said:

After one of the last updates it seems that all the extra liveries that come with the sim have disappeared. When I click the "Liveries" button all I see is the "Default" livery. Again, I am talking about the liveries that come with the sim. I have done no editing at all to the Official folder in the sim. They were there at one time but no have just disappeared for some reason.

There is only 1 livery per default aircraft as far as I know.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

There never were any extra liveries for any of the default aircraft.

Shows how unfinished this sim was when introduced to us really!

9 hours ago, Adamski_NZ said:

Have you done an FS 2020 restart *and* a full Windows reboot since updating? I've had similar issues after updating.

Also - try deleting your data cache (if you're using one).

Last resort: move all your mods out of the "Community" folder, restart FS 2020, close it down, then re-add the mods to the Community folder.

Adam.

I have restarted the sim and Windows numerous times. I am not using any cache that I remember but will check. Only Mods in Community folder are 2 scenery fixes for Alaska waterways and Missouri river fix. Don't see how they could be causing this problem but will try removing them.

And Ryan, there were other liveries for the aircraft at one time. I even went and checked that I had not installed a Livery Pack and my 68 year old brain didn't remember but I don't have any such file in my MSFS Addons folder where I would have kept it IF I had downloaded one.

[update]

I deleted what cache file the sim had saved, emptied the 2 scenery fixes from the Community folder. Shut PC down and then restarted. Still no additional liveries. I filed this issue with Zendesk and will wait for them to answer.

Edited by Mikeingreen
Additional info

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD