Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Porto to Madeira in an A320 RNAV Rwy 05 approach

Yes sir! :wub:

Since your mixing it up, might consider our old favorite, the 50north b733. :uwe_melk:

• Like 1

What a delicate approach and touchdown, past those mountainous terrains.....well-done, indeed...!

Must be surely glad to be back at Madeira...🙂...!!

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your kind comments Jay and P_7878.

I have always loved Madeira for the Rwy 05 approach, I must not leave it so long. In fact I'm going to spruce up the scenery a bit more. 😎

• Like 2

Sounds good, Ed...

Madeira airport is fascinating and challenging too.....(and the construction of it being an engineering marvel too)...

I recall I'd the Aerosoft Madeira X, in my (early) FSX days, in DVD, I think, but, lost it before migration to FSX/SE...

Checked just now, it's 60% off now for FSX, I may get it, to practice the Rwy 05 Approach, the Rwy appears well-simulated....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, P_7878 said:

Checked just now, it's 60% off now for FSX,

This is for the physical boxed item I believe. If I was to purchase this then the basic shipping cost to me in the UK would make the total cost (30 euro) exceed the instant download option of just over 25 euro...:wacko: Glad I checked!

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Mark: You're right......I prefer to have only the download format now...(this also tells me that I indeed must have had the DVD version of it, ages ago)....

Those days, downloads were not common yet....And, there used to be a Electronics Store near-by (Fry's, it was called, I recall), that used to have the DVD Titles of most of the FSX Add-ons, on perpetual sale, (I never saw anyone but me in that section of the DVDs...🙂...), and I'd picked up quite a few of these SIM DVD titles...

Thanks...!

Actually, the UPS shipping option (9.95 euro) makes it 5 euro less than the instant download. Warenpost is 7.20 but may take longer. I made a mistake :blush: Sorry.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)