Sign in to follow this  
Dave-Pilot2ATC

MakeRunways for MSFS 2020 Beta

I'm having an issue using MakeRwys / Taxi Maintenance for EFHK add-on. It worked perfectly well for LIMC add-on. For EFHK I get the gates properly updated, but none of the taxiways appear in Pilot2ATC. The EFHK add-on is this one: https://flightsim.to/file/10728/efhk-helsinki-airport

I'm using this add-on with AIG AI-traffic and it works perfectly fine, all AI traffic is moving along the proper taxiways. I can also see that the taxiways are named (by using MSFS SDK and by looking at Runways.txt file from MakeRwys). I don't know how to debug further on my side. 

Any ideas? 

I actually managed to debug this a bit further. It seems that the taxiways are part of the Runways.txt file, but only one of them (taxiway ZA) is present in the t5.csv (the other taxiways are unnamed). So I guess this ends up being an issue with MakeRwys.

20 hours ago, Nadelbaum said:

So I guess this ends up being an issue with MakeRwys.

See my reply in the FSUIPC support forum.

Pete

• Like 1

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

I am still on the trial, so just trying to understand why i need this in MSFS? What issue does it fix?

Update: Okay think I got it. 

Edited by RobJC

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

@Pete Dowson Does MakeRwys read airline gate assignments from the .bgls? I imported some bigger airports (3rd party, definitely have gate assignments set) for testing into P2ATC, and while everything else was imported correctly, airline gate assignments were not.

@Fiorentoni

Which P2ATC version as a recent beta had issues with airline listing.

Edited by srcooke

17 minutes ago, srcooke said:

@Fiorentoni

Which P2ATC version as a recent beta had issues with airline listing.

Most recent. Also airlines are listed in P2ATC, they are just not assigned to gates via importing.

Edited by Fiorentoni