Sign in to follow this  
roland

PC12 for FS2020?

Does anybody has heard anything regarding ETA of Carenado's PC12 or their own King Air 350 with the PL21 avionics?

Have to admit that I rarely fly anymore. I am only into turboprops but hate the Daher and Asobo's KA. The little flying I am doing in FSS2020 is in the C208.

I hope so. PC-12 is my favoritest release from them

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

I have purchased numerous FS aircraft from Carenado and Alebeo, I have enjoyed many business aircraft Carenado has put out. I would most of all love to see a refreshing of the already amazing PC12 by Carenado. Don't go overboard and sink with the ship by a complete redo making an PC12NGX unless you do both the old and the new and I would buy both.

Any more news on this aircraft ?  Much rather fly this than the TBM 930  

Trevor Golding