Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leafhopper

The only way to fly!

Guest Leafhopper

FSX landclass and autogen problemsSo here is what I did:Before attempting any of the below be sure to back up your entire Scenery/World/scenery/textures and pour yourself good scotch or open up a favorite brewsky!Autogen

Guest rmce

Your story has validity, as long as it is the texture of Laphroig, which is such a gentle malt.What tartan?

:-lol I love it!

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

:-xxrotflmaoNice one Dave, I needed a good laugh!!I think the tweek for enkland is a great idea! lol[hr color=#000000][table border=0" width="98%" id="table1" height="2" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1][td width=500]Jason[br /]General Aviation Fan[br][/b]

You could have a great conversation with Ferd in the LDS forum.JimCYWG

Guest saudi_777

Hey Dave, you got WAY too much time on your hands. :)Regards,

Guest Leafhopper

Well, guys, after crawling out of bed this morning and a good bloody mary I limped over to the computer and fired up FSX. All I can say is please, please, DO NOT modify FSX while mixing scotch and wheatberry beer. My tongue feels like the mojave desert with an orangish tan corduroy texture, the whites of my eyes resemble my new scotland textures and I can't find my joystick! On top of that, I must have accidently run my family photos through that batch file conversion thing and I now have an winged opposum for a screen saver in place of the wonderful beech 18 that used to be there. My appologies to all others who may have followed the advice of this sim sinner!I'm going to take a nap now....thanks!

I nominate this for post of the year. I'm gonna have to explain the skidmarks in my underpants now!!! :-lol

What is wheatberry beer? What country are you from?JimCANADA and no wheatberry beer.

:-lol Man, make me laugh or what. Excellent !I learn't along time ago (however I continue to do it for some dumb reason) not to try and fix ANYTHING on the pc or game when your drinkin'. You make think it look better and runs faster at about 2:00am, but when you wake up - jeese that sound familiar.Garett

Guest Leafhopper

US of A! I think it's made by Henry Wienhardt (SP) - anyway, I'm not sure as I can't read the label today - lost my glasses as well as my joystick! Well, since I had to drag the darn bottle out anyway, guess I'll drink it!

Guest Leafhopper

"Your story has validity, as long as it is the texture of Laphroig, which is such a gentle malt.What tartan?"Laphroig? Welll - don't look now - it's more like a picnic table cloth kinda checker board pattern. Makes me dizzy seeing how it conforms to the rolling hills. Tartan? What tartan?

Guest Leafhopper

I found my joystick - it was in the fridge next to the wheatberry beer! Shoulda known, that's the second time that's happened! Now I can't locate my Battlefield 2 disk! Oh, yeah, does anybody know if a slice of bologna will cause long term damage to a CD drive? There wasn't any mayo on it (even though I could swear I put mayo on my sandwich last night).