Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kev_Is_Soaked

How things change after a the run in period.

Guest RGH

Hi all.When FSX was relesed I was very upset, that I was not going to get no gains from my duel core cpu and my SLI set.But now after a couple of weeks of experimenting two reinstalls and a very good explenation from Phill of ace's I am happy to say everything in the garden as gone rosey for me.The Differance in AA From x8 single card to x18 in sli is worth the price of the extra 7900gtx. and it seems like I may get the benifit of X2 with Vista.The tweaks.I tried all I could find,The only two I now have on my PC are The Microsoft FSX/CFG changes,Fibre_frame_ Time_Fraction=50 is my setting. [bufferPools] PoolSize=5000000. (Frame set to unlimited)this as given me gains of up to 8FPS.And I have just Pre-Ordered my copys of Just Flight VFR scenary I have put the demo thrugh its paces over the last few days and have not seen one reson why I should not get this wonderfull scenary.Thanks again to all who helped Me.All the best.Rex.