Sign in to follow this  
WidowsSon

King Air 350i eXtreme Review & SCAM Exposed.

Hey guys...  hope the title isn't too click bait like, but I promise its all that and more. Couldn't believe the balls on this developer fs2000 / Pefect Flight.

• Like 23

Same mob of guys selling ripped F14 and other models from FSX, port them over and charge for it. They should be banned from online retailers and Microsoft/Asobo should look into this.

• Like 5

tpewpb-6.png

They should be banned from online retailers and Microsoft/Asobo should look into this.

Working on it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

After consideration, this topic has been unhidden and is an interesting watch.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Criminal!

• Like 2

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

36 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

After consideration, this topic has been unhidden and is an interesting watch.

Unequivocally the best decision that could have ever been done Ray, this info needs to be available to our community, especially with all the new simmers who may be very prone to fall victim to this kind of vendor deceit.

Extreme kudos to @WidowsSon for being a voice of reason in this new simming world!  Nominations for Sainthood forthcoming. 🙂  

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

@WidowsSon is our new flight sim Detective. 😀

Thanks for sharing Detective Dave. 😀

I predict that this ain't going to end well for the parties involved.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Dave is without question, a tremendous asset to our community. Thank you, Dave for exposing these shady people.

• Like 4

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

Perfect Flight has always been a purveyor of third-rate payware garbage in the FS world, but this takes them down to a whole new level--an exclusive one at that--the Peter Tishma Memorial level of Hell.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

9 minutes ago, w6kd said:

Perfect Flight has always been a purveyor of third-rate payware garbage in the FS world, but this takes them down to a whole new level--an exclusive one at that--the Peter Tishma Memorial level of Hell.

The Papa Tango level is the bottom!

• Like 2

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

Sorry....i just watched the video with one eye only and without sound while working in the kitchen...

Are they basically selling some repaints and missions?

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

1 minute ago, FrankR409 said:

The Papa Tango level is the bottom!

No, IMHO the deceased dirtbag who nearly destroyed AVSIM in the 2009 insider hack/attack has the bottom level all to himself. 

Requiem et in flammis.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

This info should definitely be available to the community. When this kind of activity happens, there are likely thousands of people (predominantly new to flight simulation and FS2020) who buy the product and are absolutely naive, thinking they have purchased an original true rendition of the plane. In this community we know it would be impossible to have a/c released from the ground up at this stage of the new platform.

There is obviously a need for more scrutiny in the marketplace with vendors trying to pull off these kind of actions!

Good stuff WidowsSon (your friend down the QEW)

• Like 4

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

10 minutes ago, w6kd said:

It's sad that all the simmers here will not be able to relate that to anything.....only us old codgers who were part of that era.  My involvement revolved around the stink he caused with the AA fiasco.....had to add a long, legal notice to the readme in my AA paints, thanks to him.....luckily AA didn't get annoyed and pull the plug on AA paints altogether. 

I feel Avsim and other large, well-known simming sites have a obligation to keep new simmers safe from the predatory practices of unscrupulous devs and vendors by allowing and even elevating (or pinning) reviews like this from fair and honest reviews like @WidowsSon, who's been instrumental in making new simmers aware of these trash purveyors...despite even enduring personal attacks from some Devs and their obvious cronies.   Thanks for persevering thru that on our behalf!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg