Sign in to follow this  
WidowsSon

King Air 350i eXtreme Review & SCAM Exposed.

Saw this on simmarket last night - right off the bat I knew it was just a bunch of repaints - granted the description was not correct

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

5 minutes ago, w6kd said:

No, IMHO the deceased dirtbag who nearly destroyed AVSIM in the 2009 insider hack/attack has the bottom level all to himself. 

Yep....he was responsible for a lot of my uploads here being corrupted....agree that he deserves the bottom rung all to himself. 😉 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I've been aware of their marketing tactics for a long time. Never purchased any of their addons in the past for any sims, they're just the default planes with missions and liveries.

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

I actually was just watching your YT video Dave and could ne believe what I was seeing !!!

Thank you for sharing this with the community, Much appreciated !!

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

I have seen a YouTube vid of how to create MSFS airports in scenery using P3DV4, i put a post on there asking do LM not own the copyright to P3D scenery, are we going to see payware  copies coming. out.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1 hour ago, w6kd said:

No, IMHO the deceased dirtbag who nearly destroyed AVSIM in the 2009 insider hack/attack has the bottom level all to himself. 

Requiem et in flammis.

Yeah that was truly sucky. I also lost my original username to that.

No doubt PT visits often.

If the guys at fs2000.org would come clean and fully describe their products for what they are - mostly stolen repaints with some missions - they might have a new and friendly market in MSFS. Especially if they used the Marketplace for distribution.

The integrated Cuba Experience that evidently rolls right along with Asobo Experiences has nearly unlimited potential for expansion.

Of course, that would require some sort of approval by Asobo and some profit sharing with Asobo so it might actually work.

A very aggressive market price would also be necessary to appeal to the masses.

Sorry, I came along after the Avsim attack so I don’t know if any of these fs2000 guys were involved. I do like the concept of missions with matching liveries and a bit of text description of the mission. But, you gotta be legit.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

2 hours ago, Doering said:

This info should definitely be available to the community. When this kind of activity happens, there are likely thousands of people (predominantly new to flight simulation and FS2020) who buy the product and are absolutely naive, thinking they have purchased an original true rendition of the plane. In this community we know it would be impossible to have a/c released from the ground up at this stage of the new platform.

There is obviously a need for more scrutiny in the marketplace with vendors trying to pull off these kind of actions!

Good stuff WidowsSon (your friend down the QEW)

Well said,

I personally wanted to wait a few days to gauge how the e-tailers handled it without releasing the video as I figured they'd see it and catch wind of it, but I saw a few posts on facebook with (clearly new users to FS in general) pleading to the developer about being ripped off.

Published almost immediately after that and figured I'd still get some useful infor about the e-tailers, but too many people might get ripped off if I wait.

I saw it for sale, realized it was a livery pack, thought "hmm, that's a little pricey for a livery pack", and moved on.

I can see how those used to an aircraft add-on for $14.99 might be duped though.   Pretty shady.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

2 hours ago, w6kd said:

Perfect Flight has always been a purveyor of third-rate payware garbage in the FS world, but this takes them down to a whole new level--an exclusive one at that--the Peter Tishma Memorial level of Hell.

Peter Tishma! Now that's a name I've not heard since... oh... before- oops, wrong film.

Let me see... since what... 1995? Papa Tango of the night lighting scam.

8 hours ago, WidowsSon said:

Hey guys...  hope the title isn't too click bait like, but I promise its all that and more. Couldn't believe the balls on this developer fs2000 / Pefect Flight.

Instead of using this to promote your youtube channel you should just explain what the issue is. 

Edited by n4gix
DO NOT QUOTE EMBEDDED VIDEOS!!!

1 minute ago, mtr75 said:

Instead of using this to promote your youtube channel you should just explain what the issue is. 

I did, in the video on my non-monetized youtube channel, where I buy the addons to show them to you.

Thanks but no thanks, I reject the idea that I'm somehow making or promoting something.

I have 5 pages of typed copy for that review. Its called centralization. It allows me to do it once with visuals instead of 5 pages of posting here with screenshots.

My whole channel started because someone asked me a question that I didn't want to keep typing over and over, so I made a video.

Take your pessimism elsewhere, I'm getting tired of it.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, mtr75 said:

Have you watched it? If you haven’t watch it and your opinion should change. Nothing to do with self-promotion.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather