Sign in to follow this  
WidowsSon

King Air 350i eXtreme Review & SCAM Exposed.

1 hour ago, WidowsSon said:

I did, in the video on my non-monetized youtube channel, where I buy the addons to show them to you.

Someone is always around to spoil a good thing, unbelievable.  This particular user has made it to my special list.

Edited by n4gix
Removed unnecessary long quote!

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

Shameless monetization of someone else's copyrighted material. i.e theft (with some liveries and missions added on).

I have a vague recollection of Ariane as a developer (though that now looks like a generous term!), but had no idea of the background to all of this, so I looked it up. For the benefit of others who didn't know about it, here's a link which may be useful.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

I did, in the video on my non-monetized youtube channel, where I buy the addons to show them to you.

Oh so you'r the NOTAM guy from youtube? Bit off topic but have you been around long? I just stumbled upon your videos just a few weeks ago, but i' ve been consuming (or consumed by :D) simming since the FS9 days and never really heard about you. Your reviews are very detailed, very objective, plus the footages are amazing. Great job 👍

Edited by n4gix
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

Oh so you'r the NOTAM guy from youtube? Bit off topic but have you been around long? I just stumbled upon your videos just a few weeks ago, but i' ve been consuming (or consumed by :D) simming since the FS9 days and never really heard about you. Your reviews are very detailed, very objective, plus the footages are amazing. Great job 👍

Thank you very much leprechaun.

Just started last month as I had to quarantine for a bit and this whole COVID thing has got me back into simming. Been simming since the early-mid 80's on an 8086 with a 5.25" floppy lol.

Also was licensed until I could no longer hold my cat3 med when I was 30 (14 years ago, tough to admit)

I have come and gone from sims over the years but jumped back into DCS/X-Plane early Jan and MSFS is just great. Can't wait to see where this takes us.

When flightsimulator forums opened there were so many new users there asking the same questions over and over, so I made a video for them that encapsulated the majority of what they were asking and to my surprise they wanted more.

Had no intention of a channel, but when I hit a certain size so quickly I figured I'd better change from my personal name to a channel name.

Since I'm a sucker for buying addons as it is (not that this one would have duped me, was shady from the start but I honestly wouldn't have guessed this much) I figured I might as well share them online.

Just sort of happened. The rest is history... just not that old yet 🙂

• Like 4

Thank you very much leprechaun.

<snipped for brevity>

Just sort of happened. The rest is history... just not that old yet 🙂

Ok, so thats why 🙂

Well, you found yourself a good thing here, keep going 🙂

Edited by n4gix

They are distributing copyrighted Microsoft/Asobo assets, Textron and Garmin documentation as part of this package....  None of the sim markets should be offering this. 

Edited by marsman2020
  • Like 1

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

30 minutes ago, WidowsSon said:

Just started last month as I had to quarantine for a bit and this whole COVID thing has got me back into simming.

Love your channel. Really honest reviews...so much so that I even saw Dino responded to your Long EZ and MB-339 reviews. Keep up the great work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, w6kd said:

No, IMHO the deceased dirtbag who nearly destroyed AVSIM in the 2009 insider hack/attack has the bottom level all to himself. 

Requiem et in flammis.

Forgot about that!

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

2 hours ago, spacedyemeerkat said:

Peter Tishma! Now that's a name I've not heard since... oh... before- oops, wrong film.

Let me see... since what... 1995? Papa Tango of the night lighting scam.

No only that, but he was responsible for not having American Airline liveries as a traffic addon, and they had to do a rough aproximation of their liveries. Also the Ariane 737 rubbish. He had a bit of a tiff with AVSIM 

Edited by Jude Bradley

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I'm predicting in 10 years from now we'll have freemium aircraft copycat of payware aircraft exactly like on the Apple App Store, unless these are scrutinized a little better by MSFT.

Hopefully, we didn't have to enduring a wave of press-this-cockpit-button-to-make-this-aircraft-fart type of DLC to get started.

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

40 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

but he was responsible for not having American Airline liveries as a traffic addon

Was not just for traffic addons....freeware painters for flyable aircraft were also affected.   Like I mentioned in my post, we were lucky AA didn't just pull the plug altogether, and email their other airline buddies to join suit.   As it were we just had to add a statement in our readme's when we released an AA paint.

13 minutes ago, RXP said:

I'm predicting in 10 years from now we'll have freemium aircraft copycat of payware aircraft exactly like on the Apple App Store, unless these are scrutinized a little better by MSFT.

Hopefully, we didn't have to enduring a wave of press-this-cockpit-button-to-make-this-aircraft-fart type of DLC to get started.

Sir...I have warned you before about participating in these chats....Shouldn't you be reverse-engineering the MSFS code due to the lack of SDK info to be making my GTN750, rather than wasting precious time in these silly forums?  I'll say it again....the ONLY posts you are allowed to post here are titled something like this:  "Just released!  RXP GPS Goodness for MSFS".  You may vary the text slightly, but the message should be the same. 🙂

Please return to your coding cave....give me your address and I'll have grubhub send you food and drink so you don't have to go and get it yourself. 😉 

• Like 6

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Just now, AmeliaCat said:

You guys will love my Cessna 152i Extreme .

What makes it "Extreme"?   A litter box in the back? 🤣

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg