Sign in to follow this  
WidowsSon

King Air 350i eXtreme Review & SCAM Exposed.

Could someone make a Bonanza skin with a cat face on teh front of the cowl? I think it would be nice,, A pink bonanaza with a cat face..and whiskas leading back on both sides of the nose ?  Thanks

1 minute ago, Steve Dra said:

What makes it "Extreme"?   A litter box in the back? 🤣

Comes with skins and manuals,,,

I am not defending the people who plagiarized that king air but atleast it came with manuals and instructions, just saying,

10 hours ago, WidowsSon said:

Hey guys...  hope the title isn't too click bait like, but I promise its all that and more. Couldn't believe the balls on this developer fs2000 / Pefect Flight.

u should re release this as freeware...

I wish I had more time.

I would go grab fs2020.org and contact all of the livery developers he either stole from or who want to stick it to him (credit them all of course, because that's what any sane person would do) and re-create all of the garbage packages he's selling and offer them up for free. We'll call us PERFECTER FLIGHT

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WidowsSon said:

I wish I had more time.

I would go grab fs2020.org and contact all of the livery developers he either stole from or who want to stick it to him (credit them all of course, because that's what any sane person would do) and re-create all of the garbage packages he's selling and offer them up for free. We'll call us PERFECTER FLIGHT

Heres the one we see the most on your videos. We can be sure the author isnt anyone from FS2020.org, as he credited a guy for his tutorials on how to repaint, in the description of this mod.(thing that fs2020 would never do) 😄

https://flightsim.to/file/1346/flight-calibration-services

Personally, I've never understood why anyone bothers with any of the Perfect Flight stuff, but clearly some people must like it, because they've been banging that stuff out for years.

• Like 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I saw this too. It felt shady to me, so I passed it by. Glad I did.

United001

Windows 10 Pro, version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors; Mobo: Z390 Phatom Gaming 4S-IB: Physical Memory: 16Gigs; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FTX 2080 Super, 8 Gigs; 500Gigs Hard-Drive; 1TB SSD; 1TB SSD; 50" Samsung 4K Flat-screen monitor; 26" LG side-car monitor. Saitek Yoke and Throttle. Saitek Rudder Pedals.
Screen Resolution: Full Screen: 1920X1080 Full and Windowed modes. 

What a great service you have done for the community by exposing these crooks. I hope people who bought it see your post and go after these scammers to get their money back. They need to be shut down. Unfortunately theyll prob just pop up again with a different name. We all know how these kind work. Oh and great review video!  You really spent your hard earned money for the benefit of us all. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, WidowsSon said:

I wish I had more time.

Or maybe even PURRFECTER FLIGHT as a nod to AmeliaCat :laugh:

• Like 4

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

5 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Or maybe even PURRFECTER FLIGHT as a nod to AmeliaCat :laugh:

BEST POST EVER !!!!!

14 hours ago, Steve Dra said:
14 hours ago, RXP said:

Sir...I have warned you before about participating in these chats....Shouldn't you be reverse-engineering the MSFS code due to the lack of SDK info to be making my GTN750, rather than wasting precious time in these silly forums? 

Hi Steve, Isn't there a certain repaint for an Islander you should be working on?? :tongue::biggrin:

To anyone who doesn't already know, this is just banter between me an steve. He knows I do not put real pressure on him for a repaint (that would be bad form IMHO), but he did mention I should remind him now and again...Well after he lined up that shot for me to take, it would be rude not to! 🍻

• Like 3

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

2 hours ago, HighBypass said:

Hi Steve, Isn't there a certain repaint for an Islander you should be working on?? :tongue::biggrin:

To anyone who doesn't already know, this is just banter between me an steve. He knows I do not put real pressure on him for a repaint (that would be bad form IMHO), but he did mention I should remind him now and again...Well after he lined up that shot for me to take, it would be rude not to! 🍻

Sir, isn't there an A340 you should be asking for support for?  Oh wait, you did....never mind...let me know the minute (or hour, day, week, month, year, decade) you get support for your product. 🙂

To anyone who doesn't already know, this is just banter between me and Mark.  He knows I do not put real pressure on him to request support for his products (that would be bad form IMHO), but he did mention that he's yet to receive any support for his purchase of the A340...Well after he lined up that shot for me to take, it would be rude not to! 🍻

Mr. @RXP, you are not allowed to comment to close this loop I started.  You KNOW what you should be doing.....I know what I should be doing, Mark knows what he should be doing.  Let's agree that if nothing else, we'll stay away from vendors who try to hoodwink (love that term) simmers into buying liveries disguised in a whole "new" plane wrapper. 🙄

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Sir, isn't there an A340 you should be asking for support for?  Oh wait, you did....never mind...let me know the minute (or hour, day, week, month, year, decade) you get support for your product. 🙂

To anyone who doesn't already know, this is just banter between me and Mark.  He knows I do not put real pressure on him to request support for his products (that would be bad form IMHO), but he did mention that he's yet to receive any support for his purchase of the A340...Well after he lined up that shot for me to take, it would be rude not to! 🍻

Mr. @RXP, you are not allowed to comment to close this loop I started.  You KNOW what you should be doing.....I know what I should be doing, Mark knows what he should be doing.  Let's agree that if nothing else, we'll stay away from vendors who try to hoodwink (love that term) simmers into buying liveries disguised in a whole "new" plane wrapper. 🙄

Slowly understanding the background! 😎

• Like 2

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K