Sign in to follow this  
GAJ52

VoxATC Support Question

I have just tried sending a support question to the Voxatc developer via the Voxatc website but in the Contact option there is no way to attach a Error.log file ?  Have I missed something ?

Glen

Use an online storage location like iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.and upload the log file.  Then include a link to your log file(s) on the contact form.

You can also post the link here (or just the error message) and someone will try to help. 

Many thanks, I remember now you telling me that before, must be getting old 🧓

Glen

17 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

You can also post the link here (or just the error message) and someone will try to help

glen

i recommend jay's invite ....... we don't know your "issue" but more often than not (unfortunately) it is a "user" problem with mostly"payware scenery" which vox "rejects" because it is not per the sim's sdk demands.

but then it may be something else .... & hence needs TW's advice.

your call !!

for now, cheers

john martin

Hi John and Jay

Its going back to my long standing problem of ATC keep saying 'Pass Your Message' I have a post on this a bit further down this forum.  Jay tried to help me fix this problem suggesting it might be a problem with 8.33 kHz spacing using the Flight 1 GTN750.  I have tried other aircraft without the GTN but still get the same problem with ATC normally saying 'Pass your message'  after I say something and keep repeating it.  This also happens when the Ai talks to ATC then I can't get a word in.

I did send a request for help from Tegwyn and putting a link for the Error.log file but never got a replay, so I basically gave up.  With this new version 7.43 available I thought I would try again as in my view Voxatc is potentially the best 3rd party ATC program out there and I own all the other offerings.

I'll try another simple flight from Blackbushe to Southampton via Popham (EGLK - EGHP - EGHI) in the A2A Cherokee and see how it goes.

I'm only using P3Dv5 with Orbx EU England scenery, A2A Cherokee or Comanche (with or without Flight1 GTN750) and Chaseplane - no other 3rd party programs.

Edited by GAJ52

Glen

@GAJ52,

I gave up on the 8.33 spacing issue. I can only make comms work correctly in that mode when using the default ATC combined with the P3d5 C130. According to RXP, it has to do with how LM implemented 8.33 spacing. To date RXP hasn't been able to make their GTN gauge work in this mode. Flight1 support never responded to me at all about their version of the GTN.

It's not surprising then that VOXATC doesn't work correctly either. Maybe P3d 5.1 will bring with it a fix, which probably has something to do with patching either SimConnect or the PDK.

Jay

Fingers crossed it will be sorted in the near future.

Glen