Sign in to follow this  
Guest rmce

ok i have a couple problems

Guest hotstuff196604

I have a gforce 5600 and i am having a texture problems the airport signs are white i tried to do the fix on the config file and that made the plane turn white with the lights on also the 747 wings are messed up and if you have the lights on during the day the 747 turns all white too any suggestions on how to fix the problem i dont know too much about fixing cfg files so please explain where to a dummy could understand thank you

Guest rmce

Hi,Same problem with my 5700.Noticable more in Bombadier where whole aitcraft is white. Yet, on changing screens to external view it starts in colour, and with nanoseconds changes to white!I understand there is a new Nvidia driver on Driver Gurus site thats a Beta. Could be our solution.

Ron; You might want to think about ditching the FX series cards, as in theFSX read me's it indicates that there are "Issues" with them. The new drivers might be some help though.

Guest rmce

Indeed. You may well be right.Xmas and Santa is going to bring a Dual Core computer with all the trimmings, so I shall hang around with what I got till then.

Guest rmce

OK.Newest Nvidia Driver brings back airport markers.No longer white blobs.