Sign in to follow this  
Tezbedz

Setting up VRinsight Airbus FCU in MSFS

I have instaled Linda 4.03 and Fsuipc 7. The Airbus FCU is partly functional, but the VRiSim Module says Device not found. I have setup with Default Aircraft. Should I use VRisim?

No. VRSim.exe should not be used when running FSUIPC7 and LINDA.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Thanks for your reply.

I note the following from the installation page:

You need to assign one of the VRInsight library DSPmode functions to switch between INFO and AP (autopilot) modes.

At present I have Info displayed between SPD and HDG, how do I assign one of the VRinsight library DSPmode functions?

I was able to use the FCU to change ALT on the recent flight. My first with VRinsight FSU and MSFS Default Airbus

I am so glad that people are working to integrate existing hrdware with the new Sim, although my Goflight LGT11 still does not want to play

Thanks for your work

Terry

You need to assign the DSP Mode Toggle function (from VRi library to any button on the MCP or a joystick. This will switch between Info and AP display modes.

LINDA does not work with GoFlight hardware. It is too expensive to purchase in order to develop any code. The demand and money is just not there. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi,

Thanks for your help the only part of the panel not working is the EFIS, I have tried various setups but nothing works, do you have any suggestions?

Edited by ScotFlieger

With the limited MSFS default functions available I could find none that could logically be assigned to the MCP EFIS default. I don’t see this improving until MS get their act together and expose Lvars. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK