Sign in to follow this  
Saeed77

MCE for MSFS2020 installation issue

1 hour ago, Saeed77 said:

Hello,

I have this issue, I have been trying to install MCE for MSFS, but it won't as the attached error window appeared in each attempt.

Screenshot of the error Installation

Please any clue to support me solving this issue. 

Couldn't see any screenshot. May have tried to run it with old version installer.

You need to download latest version the only one that is aware of MSFS 2020.

50 minutes ago, Saeed77 said:

Sorry about that, here is the image link

https://ibb.co/HH2YsVk

I did installed the latest version

The screenshot points to the Microsoft Installer which we use to put MCE into the system. It's totally managed by Microsoft and I can only guess what it's trying to say.

Perhaps you did override folders permissions in C:\Program Files (x86)\   (never a good thing to do).

Check you aren't running low on C drive space before running installer.

If you didn't touch flders permissions, run a disk scan on C drive, then install MCE to default C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\

Before you install, be aware some aggreessive anti-virus packages could gobble up (put files to quarantine) as the installer is running.

Usual culprits Bitdefender and Malwarebytes. No need to disable Windows built-in security.