Sign in to follow this  
Pastaiolo

Working Title CJ4 0.6.0 Released

Just installed this latest version and did a short flight from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau to check it out. Perfect! Interesting weather too. Keep up the fine work guys!!

Flight-Simulator-2020-10-25-17-11-48-29.

• Like 3

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

The sim flight plan system definitely does not allow fixes beyond the destination, and in fact doesn't allow for approach modifications at all. If our FMC is allowing you to add another fix beyond the destination then we probably have a bug on our end. Well, the fact that the whole simulator explodes just from that is probably more Asobo's fault than ours. 😂

If you wouldn't mind throwing in a bug on our GitHub, that would be great.

-Matt

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MattNischan said:

The sim flight plan system definitely does not allow fixes beyond the destination, and in fact doesn't allow for approach modifications at all. If our FMC is allowing you to add another fix beyond the destination then we probably have a bug on our end. Well, the fact that the whole simulator explodes just from that is probably more Asobo's fault than ours. 😂

If you wouldn't mind throwing in a bug on our GitHub, that would be great.

-Matt

The lack of ability to modify the approaches has been driving me nutz! 🙂

• Like 1

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

Is there a way to turn off the lights in the cabin???  Doing some night flying recently and noticed they are permanently on.

Thomas Derbyshire

Very minor point, but the manifest shows this release as version 5.1 instead of 6.0.  So when using the community folders tools that show the current versions of the mods, it appears off.  Just saying.

I've checked the known issues and don't think this is shown, it appears the remaining NM per leg on the FMC is incorrect.  Its counting down to the next leg but the reported distance between each leg is always too high.  So for example I'm currently at cruise to a waypoint called LARGA, the FMC is reporting 48NM to go (and falling) but the MFD is reporting 15NM (and falling)?  This makes it almost impossible to calculate TOD using the distance between legs reported in the FMC.  So instead I'm using the NM reported in Little Nav Map to compensate.

Edited by sidfadc

Thomas Derbyshire

1 minute ago, peppy197 said:

cannot fully install to community as it says filenames too long

What's the folder name precisely??

Thomas Derbyshire

quite a few under src folder

Its on my other computer right now not there

Edited by peppy197

Well I copied the folder from the ZIP into Community and renamed to "MOD workingtitle-aircraft-cj4" - works just fine for me.

Thomas Derbyshire

46 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

Is there a way to turn off the lights in the cabin???  Doing some night flying recently and noticed they are permanently on.

@sidfadc

IDX
-> NEXT -> MOD SET

CABIN LIGHTS
OFF/DIM/ON

Edited by doublem
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

Well I copied the folder from the ZIP into Community and renamed to "MOD workingtitle-aircraft-cj4" - works just fine for me.

oh i did not know we had to rename

Just now, peppy197 said:

oh i did not know we had to rename

you dont have to rename, the default folder is called "workingtitle-aircraft-cj4" but I have a naming convention for Mods, Airports etc so I can organise my folders by name easier.

Thomas Derbyshire

6 minutes ago, doublem said:

@sidfadc

IDX
-> NEXT -> MOD SET

CABIN LIGHTS
OFF/DIM/ON

thank you!

Thomas Derbyshire