Sign in to follow this  
gufau

xxx.430

Hi,

When I arrived on EKCH, I received a message from voxatc asking me to contact the airport indicating the frequency OF XXX.430 ...

The stock P3d5 EKCH airport has no comm frequencies ending in ".430". Nor does Navigraph. Do you have a third party airport installed for EKCH?

Are you using P3d5? This looks like a bug in 8.33 kHz comm spacing. I can't be certain unless I can duplicate the error. Or maybe someone else can try a flight into the stock EKCH.

If you turn on advanced logging in VOXATC, the app will produce additional log files for each aircraft and each comm frequency. Maybe that might help also.

Guy,

I tried a few flights into EKCH using the RXP GTN 750 for navigation and I had no trouble at all.  The RXP GTN 750 was just updated to work correctly with 8.33 KHz comm frequencies. What aircraft and FMS/GPS are you using? Not all of them work correctly with 8.33 KHz comm frequencies. The default P3d5 C-130 works correctly, as do the Aerosoft Airbus series and now the RXP GTN series also works correctly. You could try a flight into EKCH with the default C-130 and see that works with VOXATC.

Jay

I use Prosim738

what is weird is that this has only happened once so far
I'll do the flight again to see

thanks again,

Guy

7 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

The RXP GTN 750 was just updated to work correctly with 8.33 KHz comm frequencies.

I presume the Flight1 unit is still inop in this respect?

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

6 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

I presume the Flight1 unit is still inop in this respect?

I started a thread at the F1 forums but I haven't looked at in months.

I just took the flight back to EKCH

I must say beforehand that I take off from LFPG and I have to set the frequency to 25kz

At the approach of EKCH I receive from VOXATC: copengague center 119,430 (once again)

I would have a little further a vector to finish the flight

Here, for me it is reproduced exactly at the same point
Now it doesn't matter if it remains exceptional ...

1 hour ago, gufau said:

At the approach of EKCH I receive from VOXATC: copengague center 119,430 (once again)

Do you have Little NavMap? If not, could you download and install it? It might give us a clue as to what's going on with EKCH on your system:

https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap.html

Run LNM and set the scenery library to P3d5. Then open EKCH and look at the frequencies. You can also click on the map and it will display the Center/FIR boundaries and frequencies.