Sign in to follow this  
kaha

Milviz and P3D V5

I'm waiting hard for their airplanes to be ported over. I'm also willing to pay. But except their T-38 no other aircraft seems to be near completion.

A MSFS syndrome? 

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

43 minutes ago, kaha said:

I'm waiting hard for their airplanes to be ported over. I'm also willing to pay. But except their T-38 no other aircraft seems to be near completion.

A MSFS syndrome? 

Karl

+ 1 here They seem to have forgotten their old customers

• Like 1

Francisco Aguiar

34 minutes ago, kaha said:

A MSFS syndrome? 

Karl

Same here, I check their FB page often they keep on saying their updates are coming for P3DV5. nothing firm yet. I think they’re focusing on MSFS and have put the other sims aside or on the back burner.  I do not think it can be that hard to upgrade a plane from version 4.5 to V5. Carenado and Just Flight had their planes working shortly after V5 was released.

Specs: black box thingy with spinning fans, lights and a bunch of wires that go to screens with pretty colours and a keyboard with many keys. The black box thingy also has a push button activated coffee cup holder.

John C.

You're probably right, Rob. I will wait. Anyway.

Karl

How is the Milviz King Air doing?  Last I heard there was a beta for v5 but I haven't had a chance to install it.  I still have a 4.5 install with the Milviz King Air installed.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

We have one (1) person working on MSFS.  We have now assigned one (1) person to deal with v5 conversions.  Unfortunately, we will be charging for these as it's taking a huge amount of time to do so. 

We are, for the most part, dealing with commercial/military clients... and those take up most of our time these days.  We are looking into expanding our resource base in order to cover our requirements when it comes to v5.... but right now, we have to deal with our contractual obligations.

Thanks for your understanding.

The KA for v5 is available on the support forums (over at MV).... we intend to release it as soon as LM fixes some issues that TFDi is having with RealLight.

Edited by Milviz
  • Like 13

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Thank you for the information.

Karl

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Milviz said:

We are, for the most part, dealing with commercial/military clients... and those take up most of our time these days.

Wait...You mean that Good paying clients come before us Flight Simmers?? I am just shocked!!😂 In spite of that thanks for the update.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Is that with P3D v5 hf2?

Loaded with me but then froze

One day Milviz will rise again!
xxd09

Edited by xxd09
Spelling

The Beaver also works for me in v5.

Hans

27 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

I've been trying to make the Beaver and the Otter to work in v5 without success, could you please explain what you did to make it work?

Francisco Aguiar

28 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

That's interesting. I can install the Otter into V5 and the engine is running but the oil pressure won't come up then the engine stops. Also the VC throttle doesn't move with the joy stick but the power does come up. All works fine in V4.5. Unusable in V5. Maybe Milviz will read this and give the Otter some priority. 🙂

Vic green

17 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

That's interesting. I can install the Otter into V5 and the engine is running but the oil pressure won't come up then the engine stops. Also the VC throttle doesn't move with the joy stick but the power does come up. All works fine in V4.5. Unusable in V5. Maybe Milviz will read this and give the Otter some priority. 🙂

Yes, please Milviz,  many of us have been waiting for the Otter, the Beaver, the PC-6

• Like 1

Francisco Aguiar

Do the v5 variations make a difference for successful installation?

ie v5,v5 hf1 and v5hf2

xxd09

They will, yes.  As well, those products that do not yet have PBR...  will have it.

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.