Sign in to follow this  
kaha

Milviz and P3D V5

I would love it in p3d.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Just so you guys and gals know I’ve been using the king air in v5 and it seems to be working great, it is actually my favourite plane and I have all the big named planes. And I only use VR with setting fairly high. I do have a 3080 though. My favourite plane!

• Like 1

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

I've given up on new installers for P3Dv5. I just don't believe it is going to happen. A2A got out installers in a timely manner and I am sure that Milviz has the talent. Sad to say this because some of my favorite airplanes have come from these folks. I hope I'm wrong.

Bill W

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BillW said:

I've given up on new installers for P3Dv5. I just don't believe it is going to happen. A2A got out installers in a timely manner and I am sure that Milviz has the talent. Sad to say this because some of my favorite airplanes have come from these folks. I hope I'm wrong.

Bill W

Depends on the aircraft, I have my PC6 Porter running fine in v5....

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

3 hours ago, Milviz said:

We are working on an ATR 72/42 600.  The decision about whether or not to port this over to MSFS has not yet been made.  We are also looking at how we would do a consumer release and avoid commercial clients (potentially) using it for training....  things to think about....

I was actually referring to P3D so I am happy.

I got the Carenado a couple of days ago but looking forward to upgrade to Milviz level (soon?!)

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

22 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Depends on the aircraft, I have my PC6 Porter running fine in v5....

How did you accomplish that? Does it have any anomalies?

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

Still waiting on the darn Lear and Avanti!!! 😅

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

1 hour ago, rickgo said:

How did you accomplish that? Does it have any anomalies?

Just copied the simobject folder over, and ensured that xmltools was installed. No anomalies found to date.

• Like 2

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I'm still hoping that they restore the Sperry 177 autopilot and FMC to the 737-200 for P3Dv4.

Dave

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

that one isn't going to happen.... and we're no longer going to be supporting P3D v4....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

21 hours ago, Milviz said:

We have discussed this and, sad to say, (for P3D), that the SR will be going into MSFS... we MAY try to do it for both... but....

Well I will be happy to see it MSFS as I use both sims. I also hope there might be a training version so to speak as I hear the real one can be quite the handful to fly. Sometimes we want all the visual beauty but just want to go for a quick run around the block without having to learn every system. Just a thought. I do not know how difficult of an option this would be to implement. Also we appreciate the communication from you. Thanks.

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

1 hour ago, Milviz said:

that one isn't going to happen.... and we're no longer going to be supporting P3D v4....

That's too bad, and it's why I won't be buying any more of your products.

I realize that you converted the 737-200 to P3Dv4 at no cost, which was appreciated, but I would have gladly paid a reasonable sum for the conversion if it would have included the newer autopilot and FMC which the version that I purchased included.  Now I'm stuck with a true steam gauge plane which is not very realistic as many 737-200s have upgraded avionics nowadays.

Instead, your policy is to abandon products for previous versions of P3D, which would force me to change simulators every few years to newer versions in order to use your products, which I am not willing to do.  P3Dv4 is only a few years old and you've already decided to abandon it.

Dave

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

11 hours ago, Daytona125 said:

Just so you guys and gals know I’ve been using the king air in v5 and it seems to be working great, it is actually my favourite plane and I have all the big named planes. And I only use VR with setting fairly high. I do have a 3080 though. My favourite plane!

The Milviz King Air has had a v5 installer for some time now.   It is also one of my favorites.  Milviz did a great job.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

3 hours ago, dave2013 said:

Instead, your policy is to abandon products for previous versions of P3D

Look it's no secret that I'm critical but let me real world interpret, there's a quote "The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time". Top tier companies who do study level products have to use their time where the money is and at the present time it's MSFS. However to enjoy those spoils and unlike P3D you must eh... bend the knee to the way "they" do things. So far none of the top tiers has eh... how should I put it, submitted a product but we will have to wait and see how far a company will go to sacrifice their reputation for said product.

Abandoning P3D and XP will come at a cost it just remains to see how much, just my humble opinion.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD