Sign in to follow this  
CanadaOne

Captain Sim Space Shuttle

sweet! I cant wait to pay 40 dollars for the model block, then wait 6+ months while different model blocks are relased to finally get the most important block only to find out it won't be compatable with the current version of flight sim.Where do I sign up?edit: and is this the Russian space shuttle? the real space shuttle looks nothing like that, VC wise, unless they are just simulating the old style analog display, all shuttles now have LCDs if I am not mistaken

"edit: and is this the Russian space shuttle? the real space shuttle looks nothing like that, VC wise"It did, this looks like a simulation of the pre glass update of the Space Shuttlerm_shuttle_cockpit.jpg

Guest Babubhai

OMG I was thinking the other day it would be so cool if someone made a space shuttle addon for flight sim X.I am VERY happy :-)PS: I guess it is not possible to simulate the take-off phase of the flight :-(

Guest Binncott

Well you should be able to get high enough that autogen etc will not cause the stutters!BC

Guest AOA

LOLI don`t know but does anyone else see a correlation with CS thread starters/Low posters?There seems to a lot of them in the forums lately.;)I have to wonder how the golden goose is treating CS nowadays?What comes around goes around.Pete

>sweet! I cant wait to pay 40 dollars for the model block,>then wait 6+ months while different model blocks are relased>to finally get the most important block only to find out it>won't be compatable with the current version of flight sim.>>Where do I sign up?>>edit: and is this the Russian space shuttle? the real space>shuttle looks nothing like that, VC wise, unless they are just>simulating the old style analog display, all shuttles now have>LCDs if I am not mistakenNow Al, that is not fair

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Stuff from CS usually have som good qualities about them. But I've learned not to consider anything from them finished until every bits and pieces are released, maybe patched once, and reviewed here at Avsim. Wish it was different, but I've already transformed to FSX and have a strange feeling that my unfinished 757 was wasted money. After all, the missing block is by far the most important one ...Eagle

>Howdy->>Be sure to check out the screen shots of this bird. That VC>is very impressive. I take it that the launch phase is no>simulated?>>Model http://www.captainsim.com/products/s001/exterior.html>>VC http://www.captainsim.com/products/s001/vc.html>>MikeI just have one thing to say!Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Good Luck...As a consumer all I can say is once bit - you lost me forever. I can live with product quality +/-, but make my desisions based on customer service and attitude.CS 130 was awsome - getting me to buy the 757. That definiatly the most expensive "default airfile" bird I ever bought. Yes I read the block thing, but I also based the purchase on Block F Q2-06. And don't ask if they have started it, they delete your post. Great customer support.I shelved them up with PSS after my Airbus fiasco ....I'll wait until Nick Needham updates his thanks. I don't sit outside and look at the eye candy from the tarmac - I fly them ;)Regards'Garett

Guest Mapper

whoa...are you guys implying that I am in some way affiliated with CS? Great...now every time I post a topic, some idiot conspiracy theorist is going to accuse me of planting seeds.You know, sometimes things are as simple as they seem. I'm just a MSFS like everyone else here. CS gets a back rap here, but I don't own any of their products. If CS is a rip-off, or they are great, I don't care. I was just pointing out some neat pictures of what can be done with FSX. The shot from the VC on final approach is sweet.Some of you people need to get over yourselves.Mike--edit for spelling

>whoa...are you guys implying that I am in some way affiliated>with CS? Great...now every time I post a topic, some idiot>conspiracy theorist is going to accuse me of planting seeds.>>You know, sometimes things are as simple as they seem. I'm>just a MSFS like everyone else here. CS gets a back rap here,>but I don't own any of their products. If CS is a rip-off, or>they are great, I don't care. I was just pointing out some>neat pictures of what can be done with FSX. The shot from the>VC on final approach is sweet.>>Some of you people need to get over yourselves.>>Mike>>--edit for spellingHey Mike, my apologies for bringing what appears to be an all-out assault on CS into your post.The community is just a little sensitive about CS

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest Babubhai

The Space shuttle still looks like an interesting project though...

Guest JIMJAM

I can not imagine ANYONE wanting to deal with CS.Put me down as one who got burned but NEVER AGAIN.Please stop supporting them.

>whoa...are you guys implying that I am in some way affiliated>with CS? Great...now every time I post a topic, some idiot>conspiracy theorist is going to accuse me of planting seeds.>Not at all Mike, and don't want you to think it was implied. Its just I do own some of thier products, and if you spent good coin to them you'd probally feel the same. Just wanting to make sure fellow simmers are aware of issues with CS, (since you can't tell them at their CS's own "hidden forum")in case one was thinking of buying.Not jumping on you personally at all, and I agree FSX's new features will allow for great new products. But I'll be buying those from PDMG, Dreamfleet, LevelD, Feel There, FSD, etc ... just not CS.Regards'Garett