Sign in to follow this  
CanadaOne

Captain Sim Space Shuttle

"If you were only interested in "having fun" you would`nt give a hoot what I thought about CS."I have trouble not giving a hoot because no one can discuss CS products without you jumping in with negative posts and overwhelming the topic. I've never asked you to hold back on your point of view, but why do you have to interject it into other people's threads when you are at complete liberty to start as many of your own threads as you wish? But it seems if we start ten threads trying to discuss any CS product, you're going to jump into every single one with complaints. Now, talk to me about who has an agenda here."No that is the first time you have posted that and you know it and it is only to advance your points."I told you you'd find something wrong with what I said. :( As to this transparency issue, I think we're both very transparent; I'm saying we should be allowed to discuss certain issues without your constant negative input, and you're saying we are not allowed to do that. Like I said, thanks for bringing the threads down to this level.And yes, I am allowed, I think, to say I'm having fun without someone constantly bantering on and on about how little fun I should be having instead. This is a game site, sir, we are supposed to have fun. Or did you miss that part?Little scamp? I've got a wife and two kids. My little scamp days were decades ago.

Tell you what, just to get to the bottom of all this, if we who enjoy some of the CS products promised to confine all our positive CS comments to one single thread, and offer you ten threads in return to post your negative comments without our interjection, would you allow us our one thread?

Guest Cindy_Zoonan

EDIT: Okay, that's it. You are gone.

Thank you for making my case clear. This has gone beyond intelligent discussion and is simply a place for trolls to post. Too bad, until now I always found flightsim forums the most friendly and well manered. At this rate we'll soon be seeing L33T speak comments about people's mothers if anyone dares mention a product the trolls don't fancy.