Sign in to follow this  
desbean

How many bugs are possible in one flight?

I fly in Live weather last week mostly IMC with XP11 and P3DV5 , with snow even in XP11 but noting in MSFS.

XP11 Hotstart TBM 900 , IXEG 733 , Quest Kodiak, FF757, ZIBO 738 most say that the XP11 deafault G1000 is very good compared to the one in MSFS.

P3DV5 PMDG NGXU , FSL 3XX , 

MSFS i fly mostly VFR and not in IMC ( can do it) with the Bonanza Turbo , i like the TBM but the crappy G3000 stop me to use it , hope someone can do a real overrhaul of the TBM ex a 930 and 940 with fully functional G3000 and AP functions as the real deal with Autothrottle on the 940.

you cant compare the Hotstart TBM900 with the one in MSFS 

Edited by westman

So many that I stopped playing the game until it's fixed a bit.
The last two updates rendered it completely unusable, lightning everywhere and dolphin dance\AP going crazy, I didn't have any fun playing it, just frustration.

• Like 1

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

I wrote before how I was making a short IFR flight of only ten miles.  Even then they had me going all over the place, even telling me to climb to 18,000 feet.   Then I was left on my own.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

9 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I loaded x-plane 11 yesterday for the first time in a while. Other than the excellent flight characteristics, I just couldn’t do it. It was like stepping back in time. Don’t even mention the shimmering due to the crappy AA. And that was with Ortho and active sky. 

To each his own. I'm a hardcore airliner, so I prefer functionality and reliability over eye candy, given the option between the two. I'm glad you're enjoying it though. 

• Like 2

On 10/26/2020 at 5:35 AM, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I loaded x-plane 11 yesterday for the first time in a while. Other than the excellent flight characteristics, I just couldn’t do it. It was like stepping back in time. Don’t even mention the shimmering due to the crappy AA. And that was with Ortho and active sky. 

Totally the opposite for me, I turn on Xplane and I enjoy it for hours and hours and I'm not sitting there wondering what is the next thing that's going to ruin it today.  Smooth sailing on my Ryzen 3900.

On 10/26/2020 at 2:42 PM, andyjohnston.net said:

I wrote before how I was making a short IFR flight of only ten miles.  Even then they had me going all over the place, even telling me to climb to 18,000 feet.   Then I was left on my own.

Just crazy, I ended up missed approach at ORD, ATC tells me to climb FL240, really?  Can't recall even FSX doing something this stupid.

8 minutes ago, canuk_22 said:

Totally the opposite for me, I turn on Xplane and I enjoy it for hours and hours and I'm not sitting there wondering what is the next thing that's going to ruin it today.  Smooth sailing on my Ryzen 3900.

To each their own. What car I like, you don’t. 🙂 

1 minute ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

To each their own. What car I like, you don’t. 🙂 

When people end up with a car like that, it gets inevitably traded on a different brand in the end.  I do not accept mediocrity in anything, period .  When a company messes up they deserve what's coming to them. Yes to each their own.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, canuk_22 said:

When people end up with a car like that, it gets inevitably traded on a different brand in the end.  I do not accept mediocrity in anything, period .  When a company messes up they deserve what's coming to them. Yes to each their own.

Had an air conditoner like that, it's been fully changed piece by piece, they refused to replace the entire unit, luckily I sold the house because after 2 years they can't figure out why it's not working properly, never buying anything from panasonic again, not even something as simple as a nail.

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster