Sign in to follow this  
michaelbonocore

18-Leg North Idaho Bush Trip For MSFS 2020

After three weeks of blood, sweat and tears, my North Idaho Bush Trip is done! This one was a monster to create. This 18-Leg Spring Time Adventure will take you to the most beautiful and remote locations in the North Idaho backcountry, all while navigating intense weather and challenging landing strips. Much like my Central Idaho Bush Trip, mountains and rivers dominate the remote landscapes of northern Idaho. This trip is so extensive, I couldn’t keep it all in Idaho! Covering almost 800 nautical miles, from the Bitterroot Wilderness in Montana to the Palouse in Washington, this exciting trip will show you why this remote region is one of the most beautiful locations in the United States.

https://msfsbushtrips.com/north-idaho-bush-trip-for-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/

I learned a TON in creating this bush trip, and I think you will see that the writing is much more descriptive, the waypoints more identifiable, and the weather much more diverse, thanks to the SoFly weather preset pack. Thank you to all of you in the AVSIM forum who provided great feedback on the thread for my Central Idaho Bush Trip and over email, which helped me make this one bigger and better. I loved hearing how much fun you all had while flying it!

North-Idaho-Bush-Trip-For-Microsoft-Flig

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1