Sign in to follow this  
flyforever

Is there a DC3 in the works?

+ 1

Varjo Aero, Zotac 3090, i9-12900K, 32GB Ram, RX Viper Rudder Pedals, AuthentiKit Controls + Fulcrum Yoke

atk-logo-354.jpg

22 hours ago, Manbear said:

Do you think we'd get the original rotary engines or the upgraded turbines?

There was a pretty good Basler in FSX/P3d, so it's possible we'd get both if whoever made it was motivated again.

I could swear that I saw at some point in the past few weeks a link to a blessed conversion of the DC3 in progress by Jan Visser.  But I didn't bookmark it, and now I can't find it, and I'm wondering if it was all a hallucination...

24 minutes ago, kaosfere said:

I could swear that I saw at some point in the past few weeks a link to a blessed conversion of the DC3 in progress by Jan Visser.  But I didn't bookmark it, and now I can't find it, and I'm wondering if it was all a hallucination...

The only thing I could find from Jan Visser was the C-47 for P3D and FSX.

there is a non theft port of the Microsoft dc-3 (not addon ware). It can fly  just fine but there are no dashboard gauges. Cockpit view works you can pan all around inside the cockpit. The throttles, yoke, pedals and so forth are all there but not the dashboard gauges. It land fine.

Some folks says the cockpit view CTD's but it does not on my system. It is stable. The pan down view shows more of the missing gauges.

https://forum.msfsaddons.org/t/release-douglas-dc-3/4499/20

2u9usfr.jpg8erCUZ2.jpg

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

SRUzZi4.jpg

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Sure would like a decent propliner.   

4 hours ago, Todd2 said:

Sure would like a decent propliner.   

Whilst you are waiting, there are many available already.  Google Visser, Manfred Jahn, or Milton Schupe.  Freeware. 

Supporter.png

John