Sign in to follow this  
PAWE

NDB on Laminar Boeing 737

Is there an NDB in the Laminar Boeing 737 ?

I cannot find it .

Thanks 

FS X SE + XPlane 11.53

Operating System: Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900 CPU @ 2.80GHz (20 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 32768MB RAM DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Display Memory: 24345 MB Dedicated Memory: 8011 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (59Hz)

ndbs are on the ground, you could possibly fit one inside a 737, but I dont know why you would want to.

what you probably mean is an ADF which you use to find them. To which the answer is I would expect so, probably two, but who uses default when there is the zibo 737 anyway

Edited by mSparks
  • Like 3

AutoATC Developer

The beginners like me use the default aircraft before jumping To à more complicate plane like the Zibo

Yes I confused NDB and ADF

Have you been a beginner once?  

Your answer is not an answer because I still do not know what To do To find this ADF there seems To be no place To input the NDB frequency   

I thought the goal of these kind of forums is To help eachother

Not To throw laughing at mockery with no added value

Regards.

FS X SE + XPlane 11.53

Operating System: Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900 CPU @ 2.80GHz (20 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 32768MB RAM DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Display Memory: 24345 MB Dedicated Memory: 8011 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (59Hz)

1 hour ago, PAWE said:

Your answer is not an answer because I still do not know what To do To find this ADF there seems To be no place To input the NDB frequency   

You didnt ask how to use them, you asked if it had them.

Telepathy I have not.

At a minimum you can always in every xplane aircraft tune the default navigation radios to the NDB and VOR frequencies by opening the map window, clicking on the one you want and then clicking the tune radio 1 or 2 button in the sub window that pops up.

What and how the aircraft does with that is a different matter. The actual 744 for example automatically tunes the nav radios to expected frequencies while you fly and uses that to add precision to the IRS system. Default XP planes dont simulate an IRS system, that kind of thing left to us to play with. Reasonably sure the 737 uses an IRS to navigate although Im not a fan of the FLUF.

1 hour ago, PAWE said:

Have you been a beginner once?  

Beginner on the default tubes is little more than entering a flight plan, following it, fiddling with the (fairly broken) autopilot and practicing take offs, patterns and landing.

If you want more than that you will need to pick up a tube that has had effort put into deeper simulation of the aircrafts systems and learn about them.

google 737 fcom, I'm sure there are plenty around, or more legitimately, see if you can buy a printed set from ebay. 

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer